This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Come on, we know there is no way your glam and hair is lasting longer than 10 minutes on a night out in this heat. Here are some updos that you can still rock- and fully maintain!

#1 The Classic Pony

This timeless hairstyle is perfect for getting your hair out of your face and still letting you look perfect for your night on the town.

#2 – The Bubble Braids

This trending hairstyle is very low-maintenance and easy to master, perfect for an easy-going, fun night.

Bubble braids hairstyle
Original photo by Malina Nelson

#3 – Double French or Dutch Braids

This simple hairstyle allows you to look cute and keep your hair away, what more could you need? 

girl french braids walking friends adventure california open back venice beach
Molly Peach / Her Campus

#4 – Braided Pony

Another simple yet classic look that will elevate your outfit to the next level.

#5 – The Half Double Braids

This style gives you the best of both worlds with some hair out and some tied in tightly to keep you secure and stylish all night.

Girl With Peace Pigtails Sign Back
Alanna Martine Kilkeary / Her Campus

Whatever you do will look amazing. The most important part of any night out is confidence! Stay positive and look chic, no matter what you do.

I am a first-year student in the college of arts and sciences on a pre-commerce track. I am originally from Northern Virginia, and I am so excited to be at UVA! I love reading and writing which is what inspired me to join Her Campus here at UVA. I cannot wait to see what the year has in the store!