This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Happy almost summer, hoos! With the year winding down, you may need some guidance in the beauty and fashion realm to rejuvenate from the stress of finals. Here are my current beauty and fashion favorites that I will definitely be using throughout the summer!

1. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, $3.39

This is one of my favorite skincare products at the moment. Not only is this scrub affordable, but it seriously has changed my skin for the better. Every time I wash my face with this product, my skin is left brightened, soft, and radiating. This is perfect for summer when we don’t want to cake our faces with makeup everyday, allowing our natural complexions to shine!

2. IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream, $38.00

This CC cream is one of my new holy grail makeup products, and I will definitely continue using it throughout the summer. This lightweight CC cream offers buildable coverage, yet keeps my skin looking flawless. The formula isn’t too matte, which I love for summer, and not to mention the product also contains SPF to protect your skin from the sun! My favorite aspect of this product is that my skin looks real, and doesn’t look cakey. I recommend this product to anyone seeking flawless, glowing skin for the summer!

3. Wrap Tops

Wrap tops are the perfect summer top. They’re so effortless and comfortable, yet they elevate any outfit!! They’re also so versatile, so they can pretty much go with any bottoms. I love layering necklaces on top of my wrap tops to enhance the simplicity in them. Here is an affordable option from Forever 21 that is under $15!

4. Funky Sunnies

I’ve seen a trend toward funky, unique sunnies recently, and definitely foresee this trend continuing throughout the summer. Uniquely shaped frames are such a simple yet bold statement, becoming the perfect accessory for any outfit lacking a little something. Here is a pair from ASOS that I absolutely love that’s under $20!

5. White Casual Trainers

Everywhere I look, I see white, casual trainers. I think they are such a staple to have in your wardrobe because they match everything, plus they’re easy to just throw on! Not to mention, trainers are super comfortable and perfect for everyday wear. Here is a pair from ASOS that are super simple but cute for $32!

With these beauty products and fashion items, you will be ready to rock the summer with flawless skin while looking effortlessly fashionable!

Hello! I'm Dahlia Hamandi, and I'm a fourth year media studies major at the University of Virginia. Some of my hobbies and passions include fashion, photography, cinematography, and watching an excessive amount of YouTube!