Struggles of the Spring Semester as told by Liz Lemon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

At the beginning, we’re well-rested and all around PUMPED for the new semesterEspecially when the weather gets warmer and we’re no longer bundled up in winter coats, hats and jackets But with the warm weather come strapless dresses and tops. Your bra was great under a hundred layers in the winter, but isn’t cutting it now. Check out Brappz straps to attach to your strapless bra! They’re super easy to use and will be a lifesaver this Spring.

And of course food and eating out with your friends is like the best thing ever  But splitting the bill can be tough, so check out Circle Pay, a simple way to transfer money! Circle is an app that lets you send and receive money with just an email or phone number. It’s instant, secure and free.

We all want to be healthy to fully embrace the warm Spring days on the lawn. There’s no time for allergies, and especially not for getting sick or dealing with a UTI.Check out AZO Cranberry® Gummies to improve your urinary tract! The gummies are not only healthy, but delicious. AZO’s the #1 most trusted over-the-counter UTI pain reliever, so be sure to check out these gummies!

Spring is the perfect reminder of getting out and doing something fun. You might even start longing to leave UVA for a summer or semester to go abroad. But where to start?! Don’t stress about finding the best way to study abroad, check out CEA Study Abroad! CEA Study Abroad provides the opportunity for students to take classes and earn credits around the world!

Photos on the sunny, bright lawn are a must for Instagram. But taming hair in the humidity and trying to keep it looking healthy? The. Struggle.You’ve probably heard that TRESemmé is changing the way we wash hair. With TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo, you condition and then Shampoo! Doing this gets rid of the weight from the conditioner while leaving your hair with bounce while still controlling static: definitely Insta worthy!

Hair is just half the battle. Makeup can be daunting in the Spring with the humidity and being out and about for full days (and nights!)

Milani liquid eyeliner is the perfect solution to the humidity. The waterproof formula means it won’t smudge! As an added bonus, at the end of the day/night, it comes off easily with eye makeup remover.

It’s hard not to love the Spring at UVA. Classes on the Lawn or in the Amphitheater, meeting up with friends for coffee, or climbing Humpback Rock. With all this running around, it’s easy to forget your ID or credit cards (Just see all the posts on the Lost and Found Facebook page!) Don’t worry about having to carry a heavy wallet or purse with you on your adventures, Vera Bradley’s ID Cases are adorable and super convenient for carrying your IDs, credit cards and cash! These cases have clips so you can easily attach your keys, and a clear ID slot so you’ll have easy access! Plus, they come in a variety of our fave Vera patterns!

Wahoowa, Liz Lemon!