Now that warmer weather is upon us, it’s time to update your everyday makeup routine! Winter was all about being dramatic, matte and intense, from the classic smokey eye to matte liquid lipstick. Now that the temperature is lightening up, your makeup routine should also lighten up!
1. Foundation to BB Creams: One way to lighten up your routine is to change your full coverage foundation to a light and natural coverage bb cream. Let your skin breath with a light formula from either lighter foundations or bb creams!
2. Add some color to your makeup collection for the new season. Peaches and coral shades can brighten up your face without any effort. Consider updating your eyeshadows and your blushes.
All Women’s Talk
3. Matte to Glow: Highlighters are all the rage these days! Add some glow and shine to your day. To increase the glow factor, go for a dewy look. It will make your skin look healthier and younger!
4. Lipstick to Lip gloss: I love matte lips, but during spring I like to switch it up and use lighter colors and lip gloss. The gloss is lighter in texture and will keep your look fresh and young.
5. During the winter, my favorite thing to rock was a smoky eye. I loved using the dark matte colors, but for the spring I gravitate towards glitter eye shadows and pastels to add pops of color to the eyes.
Thumbail Photo Courtesy of 417 Magazine