This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Looking for a way to change up your skin routine just in time for spring? Searching for something to add to your nighttime routine? I’ve rounded up the best new skin care products I’ve added to my skin care regime!

Sunday Riley’s Juno Face Oil

I’ve been searching high and low for a new face oil to slather on my face before bedtime. The Juno Face Oil promises to “give an obsession-worthy glow while supplying restorative, cold-pressed antioxidant oils.” I used to be apprehensive about putting on an oil on top of my already oily combination skin, but this product surprised me when I woke up with a clear, soft, and refreshed face.

Photo Courtesy of Cult Beauty.

Try it at Sephora!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

I’m a huge fan of Caudalie’s Grape Water spray, and let me tell you, I had big expectations for this beauty elixir. It certainly did not disappoint. It’s primarily used as a soothing facial spray, but can also be used as a setting spray for makeup. I like to use it as a refresher in the warmer months! And bonus, it smells amazing.

Photo Courtesy of Anthopolgie.

You can find this at Sephora too!  

Peter Thomas Roth Irish Mud Moor Mask

Looking for your new favorite mud and clay mask? Peter Thomas Roth makes the BEST masks, hands down. This one promises to hydrate and purify, with “charcoal drawing out toxins and impurities.” This mask really brings everything to the surface and feels so cooling.

Photo Courtesy of EDCskincare.com  

Sephora has this as well!

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

This cleanser has been my holy grail for awhile, but I had to include it in my skin care list. It’s just about the only cleanser that doesn’t irritate or annoy my sensitive skin. It truly succeeds in taking off all of your makeup. If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a new cleanser to switch it up, this one’s for you!

Photo Courtesy of Walgreens.

Try it at Ulta!

Glossier Invisible Shield Sunscreen

This Glossier sunscreen is the best thing since sliced bread. I’m serious. I absolutely despise the smell, feel, and look of sunscreen, and it feels like I’ve been searching F-O-R-E-V-E-R to find a new one that I like. Glossier’s goes on clear, is invisible, and only has a light scent.

Photo Courtesy of Influenster.

Shop for it at Glossier!

Isabelle is a fourth year majoring in American Studies at the University of Virginia. In her free time, she enjoys binging on Netflix and taking group fitness classes. She has a tri-color corgi puppy named Brooklyn and has an unhealthy obsession with Trader Joes. Follow her at @islorenn on instagram!
UVA Contributer Account