Our Summer Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

On the first day of finals, Her Campus gave to me:

sixty tats for inking,

thirty days for crunching,

twelve steps for reading,

two meals for eating,

one fix for raining,

one class for learning,

and a cute chain for my keys!

At times marked by far too little sleep (and far too much coffee), it’s always an awesome treat to get our Her Campus Survival Kit. Our summer package came loaded with extra goodies that will help us power through exam season and beyond!

The HC Summer Survival Kit has something for everyone. For the trendsetters out there, our boohoo coupons and emergency poncho will help you live life in style no matter the weather. If you’re headed to summer festivals, then you’ll love our set of Blink temporary tattoos.

Got some down time between finals and your summer job? HC has hooked us up with free copies of Nicole Lapin’s Rich Bitch, a compilation of financial advice for even the monetarily challenged. Also included is information about Her Campus’s own guide to college life!

If reading isn’t your thing, check out our promo code to sign up for Chloe and Isabel’s GEM program, setting up entrepreneurial college students for career success by offering marketable, real-world experience. As a liberal arts major, I know I could use a little STEM in my summer!

To balance out the work-play dynamic, our survival kit also gave us ways to blow off steam. Worried about sweating outside in the summer heat? HC gave us a free 30-day membership to Crunch Live – an authentic in-gym experience online! After a cardio sesh, treat yourself to a post-workout snack at Chipotle with a little help from our BOGO coupons.

With the end of the year and finals throwing us a stressful double whammy, the Her Campus #CelebrateYourself promotion has never been more relevant. Take some time this month to think about the amazing things you’ve done this year. We can’t wait to see your summer successes!