This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Name: Naana Ewool

Year: 2nd

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Fredericksburg, VA

Get to know Naana Ewool, a second year who is extremely involved around grounds. Find out about what she is involved in, a few fun facts about her, her dream job and much more in this week’s edition of Campus Celebrity.

What are you involved in around grounds?

Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship, UVa Club Student Ambassadors, BSA Publicity Committee and OAAA Peer Advisor Program.

Why are you involved with this/these organization(s)? How do they add to your experience at UVA?

I am involved in these organizations because they keep me grounded; they remind me of what is most important to me, like my faith, and teach me how to be a better person and mentor to others.

What’s your dream job and why?

To be a forensic psychologist, because I would be conducting psychological evaluations and arguing them in court. This way, I’d be mixing psychology with the criminal justice system.

Something people don’t know about you?

I’m an extremely picky eater, but people usually find that out pretty quickly haha

Advice you would give your first year self?

Be more open and willing to try new things!

If you were stranded on an island what would you bring?

Unlimited strawberries (chopped), my sister, my iPhone

Rapid Fire Questions

Scott Stadium or JPJ? JPJ (air conditioning)

Favorite color? Orange!

Favorite movie? Lion King, it’s a classic (tied with How the Grinch Stole Christmas-Jim Carrey version, and High School Musical)

Dream vacations spot? Greece!

Block party or Foxfield? Foxfield! Everyone looks pretty, and the pictures are better

Rock, paper or scissors? Paper

Favorite place on grounds? Still searching…

Student-athlete at the University of Virginia, that loves journalism!
Katrina Margolis graduated from the University of Virginia with a degree in English and Film. She served as the senior editor of HC UVA for two and a half years. She is currently an assistant editor for The Tab. Wahoowa!