This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.
Year: 2015
Major: Leadership & Public Policy 
Hometown: Elmont, Long Island 
Activities around Grounds: 
National Pan-Hellenic Council President 
2015 Class Council Entertainment Committee
Treasurer of the Iota Beta Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. 
Office of African American Affairs Peer Advisor 

Why are you involved with these organizations? What motivates you / inspires you in these areas of your UVa experience?
I am involved in these organizations for the impact they have on the UVa and greater Charlottesville community. These organizations inspire me to not only challenge myself but challenge the hearts and minds of others around me to do better and be great! 

What has been the most rewarding moment / experience for you during your time at UVa?
My post rewarding experience has been becoming the President of the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Having the opportunity to be the face of the African-American Greek community has its challenges but it also has countless rewards, from a student body and administrative perspectives. 

Proudest moment at UVa:
Joining the Brotherhood of the Iota Beta Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. 

What do you hope to do after graduating from UVa?
I hope to go into the field of corporate consulting, or work on the Hill. I really just want to wear nice suits to work everyday! 

Something people don’t know about you:
I have played the tenor saxophone for over 12 years now and am passionate about music, specifically Jazz. 
Katrina Margolis graduated from the University of Virginia with a degree in English and Film. She served as the senior editor of HC UVA for two and a half years. She is currently an assistant editor for The Tab. Wahoowa!