It’s Turtle Time! ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ Premiered on Wednesday So Here Are 10 Hilarious RHONY GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

At this point, most of the articles I write for Her Campus are about reality TV, and I’m not even embarrassed anymore. Everyone has a guilty pleasure, right? This week was an especially big deal because the season premiere of “Real Housewives of New York City,” the show that may singlehandedly be responsible for launching my reality television obsession, aired on Wednesday.

This week’s episode marks the beginning of the tenth season, meaning it has been 10 years since the baddest b*tches of the Upper East Side first graced our TV screens. Ten years of Pinot Grigio, jellybeans, Skinny Girl margaritas, weekend trips to the Berkshires and, of course, endless drama. Keep scrolling for some of my favorite GIF-worthy RHONY moments over the years.

1.   When Ramona displayed a clear understanding of the difference between wants and needs:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

2.   And she brought us this iconic catchphrase:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com

3.   When Dorinda enthusiastically embraced the role of hostess:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com

4.   Honestly, this is how we all feel when we host a party:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com

5.   When Bethenny proved that honesty is the best policy:(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

6.   When Sonja lamented the hardships of her busy social life:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

7.   And when she decided to stop pretending to be someone she’s not:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com

8.   When Bethenny said what we were all thinking:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com

9.   When Alex knew exactly how to cheer up her friend:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com

10.   And finally, when Luann stressed the importance of being cool:

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)