It’s Been A Week Since Kylie’s Pregnancy News and I Still Can’t Keep Up With the Kardashians

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

The plot thickens! Just days after the news broke that 20-year-old Kylie Jenner is expecting a child with Travis Scott, it was revealed that big sister Khloe is also pregnant. And as if that is not enough drama to handle, the rumors that Kim and Kanye are welcoming baby #3 via surrogate have recently been confirmed.

I am not kidding. I wish I was, but also this is the most exciting thing going on in my life right now, so naturally I am constantly scrolling Instagram and Snapchat for any new developments. And I can attest to the fact that it is all very confusing.

So far, no one in the Kardashian-Jenner brood has actually commented on this crazy coincidence, and no one in the family has specifically confirmed Kylie or Khloe’s pregnancies. However, in a preview of an upcoming episode of the family’s reality TV show, Kim excitedly reveals that she is in fact expecting a third child. After Kim opened up about her struggles during her last pregnancy, this is especially good news. I personally will be looking forward to seeing plenty of cute Snap stories of North and Saint’s baby brother or sister in the future.

As for Kylie and Khloe, I can safely say, on behalf of everyone who has ever tried to keep up with the Kardashians, that we need more details ASAP! For now, here are 5 hilarious Kris Jenner gifs to describe my ~fluctuating~ emotions about this juicy celebrity gossip.

When I realize it’s embarrassing that I’ve actually been losing sleep over this:

(gif courtesy of giphy.com)

Anytime someone texts me about new Kardashian drama:

(gif courtesy of giphy.com)

As I prepare to fill my roommates in on the gossip:

(gif courtesy of giphy.com)

Realizing that I talk about this way too much, but not actually caring:

(gif courtesy of giphy.com

And finallllyyyy….trying to figure out what the heck is going on:

(gif courtesy of giphy.com)