How To Make Starbucks’ Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew At Home!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Let’s be real who doesn’t love Starbuck’s fall drink collections. Every year they never fail to impress me but there is one drink that gets me every single year, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Trick-or-treat yourself by learning how to make this amazing drink from the comfort from your home. This easy recipe is guaranteed to satisfy your tastebuds and your wallet for the perfect fall drink.

Ingredients

To start off this unbe-leaf-able drink you’re going to need to assemble a few ingredients:

• Cold Brew– I prefer Stōk Brew Cold Brew, but you can use any kind of Iced-Coffee that you prefer
  • Pumpkin Puree
  • Milk (Pro-tip after some extensive research I have found that skim milk froths the best but whatever milk you have in the fridge will do just fine)
  • Vanilla Extract
  • Sweetener– You can use any type of sweetner that you prefer for this recipe I used maple syrup, but honey and simple syrup is also a great option!
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Cinnamon (optional)

Instructions

Step 1: Get your favorite coffee cup and add your ice and cold brew of choice. Optional: I also prefer to add a splash of milk in my cold brew to add to some sweetness since all of the flavor will be in the foam.

Step 2: In a separate cup add 1/4 cup of your milk, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin Puree, 2 teaspoons of maple syrup or your sweetener of choice, 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.

Step 3: Use a milk frother, I prefer to use my handheld one off of amazon but any type of latte frother will work, and begin to froth you mixture for 1-2 minute or until it doubles in volume.

Step 4: Add your pumpkin flavored-froth on top of your cold brew and top with pumpkin spice and cinnamon.

Step 5: ENJOY!!

Hey guys, I am a Second Year at the University of Virginia from a small town in Southern Virginia. Through my writing I want to spread love and positivity while supporting people to be the best versions of themselves.