Host the BEST Netflix & Chill Night with our CFW Essentials Box!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Call up your girl squad for the perfect night with all of your Her Campus essentials. Her Campus College Fashion Week is bringing the catwalk to you with their favorite brands to use for ALL their beauty needs. Sit back, relax, and be prepared to pamper (with pizza, of course!). 

Ulta Beauty

Ulta Beauty Glitter Eye Topcoat: Ulta Beauty’s Glitter Eye Top Coat can be applied to create a glimmering and glamorous color! This unique formula is designed to go on top of your favorite eyeshadow. The silky cream creates a look that sparkles during wear! Paraben free.

Bed Head by TIGI 

Travel Size Masterpiece Shine Hairspray: Massive Shine Hairspray gives serious hold, adds body and resists humidity while guarding against dryness. Holds any style. Good for any hair length and texture.

Electric Green 1/2” Mini Ceramic Flat Iron: STRAIGHT-OUT SEXY, SHINY & STRESS-FREE HAIR. The Bed Head ½” Electric Green Mini Ceramic Straightener is the fastest way to get straight-out shiny, sexy hair with totally stress-free styling. Perfect for bangs, short hair, or touch-ups when you’re in a hurry.

Curlipops™ 1” Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron: Sweeten up your style with Bed Head Curlipops. The Curlipops 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron is sure to leave your hair with sweet shine and amazing body. Create hairstyles full of texture and volume with the loose curls this sweet wand will give you.

IT Cosmetics 

IT Cosmetics’ Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil : A universal, transforming long-wear eyebrow pencil infused with cutting-edge brow enhancing ingredients and technology. The oval-shaped tip is perfect for both thin and thick brows. The spooly end brush gives a natural polished look. Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil matches all hair colors and covers gray perfectly. A full brow lift guide is included with each pencil.

POPSUGAR

POPSUGAR Must Have Box : An artfully curated monthly subscription box filled with full-sized surprises valued at over $100, for only $39.95. Every item in the Must Have boxes is thoughtfully hand-selected, tested and trusted by the POPSUGAR team.

Spindrift 

Spindrift Sparkling Water: The only sparkling water made with real fruit. Sparkling water + real fruit.

Staying in with HC UVA has never been easier! #HCXO 

Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus UVA. Third Year at the University of Virginia. Economics Major.