Her Campus’s Fall Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Fall is in full swing, and Halloween is just around the corner. HC UVA is grateful to have our #HCSurvivalKit with swag from our sponsors! 

FREEMAN BEAUTY

Cucumber Extract calms and soothes skin while the Pink Himalayan Salt softly exfoliates and detoxes skin for a clear, glowing and hydrated complexion. It’s perfect for all skin types. Manuka Honey helps deliver potent healing properties to nourish skin. Tea Tree Oil helps to purify pores and control oil with its antibacterial properties. Perfect for oily-breakout prone skin. Activated Charcoal locks onto oils & toxins, then gently lifts them away without over-drying or disturbing skin. Black Sugar helps skin hold on to hydration, which helps smooth out roughness and fine lines.  It’s perfect for normal to combination skin.

AEROPOSTALE

Aeropostale offers unique and fun style sensibility for today’s style savvy teenagers! Their denim focus this Fall is seriously stretchy and their bestseller! Be sure to check them out at your next stop.

BED HEAD BY TIGI

Bed Head is an innovated range of products Inspired by street trends; Designed to be blended, layered, and cocktailed together. Bed Head by TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray gives massive shine hairspray gives serious hold, adds body and resists humidity while guarding against dryness. Bed Head by TIGI Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo absorbs excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin’ one more night. Bed Head by TIGI Hard Head Hairspray is relentless in its hold and control! Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo absorbs the excess oils that weigh your hair down to release massive body, for sky high volume. Pick. Mix. Play.

SPINDRIFT SPARKLING WATER 

Spindrift® is America’s first and only sparkling water made with real, squeezed fruit. Flavors include lemon, cucumber, grapefruit, orange mango, raspberry lime, strawberry, and blackberry! Perfect for your yummy cocktails.

HI-CHEW CANDY 

HI-CHEW is candy with real fruit flavor and a fun, chewy texture. HI-CHEW has long been the #1 soft candy in Japan, and in recent years, has also become a hit in the rest of Asia and America, especially among the young. HI-CHEW is also sold at most all convenience stores, grocery stores, mass stores and club stores. It is usually stocked in the candy, Asian or check out sections of the store. Examples include: 7-Eleven, Albertsons, Ralphs, Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.Try this out for Halloween!

L’OREAL PARIS

L’Oréal Paris is a leading total beauty care company based in Paris, France. L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes are perfect for the on-the-go gal. Toss these in your weekender, gym bag, or suitcase to tan 24/7! L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist gives a 360 degree micro mist for those hard to reach places you’re the pro. Lastly, moisturize with L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius for long-lasting liquid moisturizer with aloe water for fresh-looking, glowing skin!

STERIPOD

Steripod clip on toothbrush protector with active vapors fits any manual or electric toothbrush, and keeps your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to 3 months. Just clip on this protective ‘pod’ to shield your brush from all kinds of nasty airborne contaminants and cross contamination from other toothbrushes — super important during flu season and finals! No batteries or cables required.

ERIN CONDREN

Erin Condren is a lifestyle brand dedicated to creating personalized & customized organizational and lifestyle products that inspire, simplify, and stylize your life so that you can schedule today and celebrate tomorrow! Hardbound LifePlanner™ is a sleek, satin-finish covers with the signature EC layout you love makes for the perfect planner for the gal on the go. 

Leave in the comments below what you think of our favorite picks! #HCXO  

Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus UVA. Third Year at the University of Virginia. Economics Major.