Have Contiki, Will Travel Sweepstakes – Enter To Win a Trip to Bliss

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Do you sleep at night dreaming of being on an exotic island, lying around on beautiful beaches, and soaking in all the culture some foreign spot has to offer?  Don’t worry, we won’t spill your secrets just yet! Not unless you are the winner of this year’s “Have Contiki, Will Travel” contest. This year, Her Campus is partnering with Contiki, the #1 traveling company for young adults. Contiki offers over 200 guided tours in over 40 countries, exclusively for 18-35 year olds. This great company helps make your traveling experience go as smoothly as possible, saving any fashionista’s beautifully manicured nails from being chewed off from stressful traveling decisions.

So what do you have to do next? Make sure you enter into the “Have Contiki, Will Travel” sweepstakes, and get a chance to go on a vacation that will be blissfully perfect. To enter, just fill out the form. You will answer a simple question each day, and by the end of February, you could be well on your way to the travel destination of your dreams. And even better (if it’s even possible to be better) you can enter into the sweepstakes EVERYDAY, increasing your chances of heading to an exotic spot around the world! What are you waiting for? Your adventure awaits and you only have until February 29th to enterGood luck, ladies!

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours.

Kirby Smyth is a sophomore Economics and Creative Industries major at Northeastern University. She is originally from San Francisco, CA where she was an editor at her high school newspaper. In college, she is involved in the skiiing and outdoors club, and also coaches and participates in weightlifting at a local gym. In her free time, Kirby loves to play the guitar, run, cook healthy food, and watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.