Finals Survival Kit from Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Finals Week can be the most stressful time of the year for collegiettes, but luckily Her Campus Nationals provided the UVA chapter with a ton of great products that got us through it! We would love to share with you some of the fun stuff we received in our biggest Her Campus Finals Survival Kit ever!

First off, to satisfy all of our stress-eating, Her Campus gave us BOGO cards to Chipotle, which is great for a filling meal on-the-go so we can get back to studying. They also gave us some delicious Kettle Brand potato chips for a snack that we could share with our dorm mates. Another snack from Kettle Brand they gave us was Maple Bacon popcorn, which is so yummy with its salty and sweet taste! Speaking of sweet (and healthy!), we also got Luna Bars that came in tasty holiday flavors like candy-cane peppermint, which are a great snack to bring with you to the library. After eating all of these goodies, we can stay hydrated with the BPA-free, dish-washer safe pink CamelBack eddy we received!

It’s also important to look good during finals. If you look good, you feel good! So of course Her Campus hooked us up with some great places for cute clothes and accessories! We received a $20 gift card to chain & charcoal to be used on their Her Campus-inspired “College Catwalk” jewelry collection. If that isn’t enough jewelry, we also got some quirky meme-inspired bracelets from the celeb-favorite BaubleBar.com, as well as a gift card to make our own jewelry. BaubleBar has also generously offered the promo code HERCAMPUS to readers for 25% off on their jewelry, which is valid through the holidays.

As for clothes to go with our new accessories, we received gift cards from Aritzia and also Cosabella! Aritizia is an award-winning women’s boutique that sells both exclusive and non-exclusive brands of super stylish clothing. And to go under our new clothes, we got a “Never Say Never Cutie Low-Rider” and coupons from Cosabella, which sells colorful and vibrant lingerie.

To make us feel clean, fresh, and healthy as we prepared to tackle our exams, TRESemmé provided us with 7-day Keratin Smooth hair treatment samples and travel-sized hairspray, while Cold-EEZE gave us Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® and Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support with Natural Energy QuickMelts®. The TRESemmé 7-day Keratin Smooth will make your hair feel and look lush and voluminous despite finals making you feel lifeless. And the Cold-EEZE products will make you feel alive again by relieving those pesky winter cold symptoms and also providing all natural energy boosts.

We would like to give a big thank you to Her Campus Nationals and these sponsors for their generous products from the Finals Survival Kit! Be sure to check out these products and sponsors for when you need to survive your final exams! Best of luck, collegiettes!

Hi, I'm Allyson! I am a Chapter Advisor for Her Campus as well as a contributor for the University of Virginia chapter. I'm currently a 4th year at UVA and majoring in English.