This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Now that midterms season is over, it’s time to relax by none other than…playing old school Disney games!  Disney Channel was truly at its prime during the early 2000’s, and I spent a lot of my free time playing their online games. The best ones are from the shows The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Kim Possible, and Lilo and Stitch. The games are simply all cartoon versions of these shows with easy tasks to complete, yet they are super addicting and a great way to kill time.

Zack & Cody’s Tipton Trouble

Photo courtesy of disney–games.com

In this game, the goal is to walk around the hotel and collect points without getting caught by Maddie. You go up and down each floor using the arrow keys, causing mischief as you go.

Bueno Rufus

Photo courtesy of reddit.com

The purpose of this game is to complete orders by squirting the right drink/sauce as the beloved Rufus! I played this way too often when I was little (and got super sidetracked by it while writing this).  

625 Sandwich Stacker

The premise of this game is pretty similar to Bueno Rufus, except you stack ingredients to make the highest sandwich possible. However, the catch is that you have to avoid moldy items and move 625 left and right.

Photo courtesy of funnygames.us

These three games were seriously internet gems. Take a trip down memory lane and bring the hype around them back!

Shirley is a fourth year at the University of Virginia. She loves coffee, books, and plants. She also hopes that you'll enjoy her articles!