This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Year: Second Year (Class of 2017)

Major: Media Studies and Foreign Affairs

Hometown: Leesburg, Virginia, by way of Northern California

Have you ever talked to someone and realized that you have more in common than you thought? Well, during my interview with this weeks Campus Celebrity, Anna Cho, I felt exactly that! Get to know this incredibly sweet and down to earth second year as she talks about what she is involved in, how she spends her free time and what she is looking forward to this Winter Break in this semester’s final edition of Campus Celebrity.

What are you involved in around grounds?

UVA Women’s Basketball Manager, Second Year Council, Student Council, The Cavalier Daily, Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship, Grace Christian Fellowship,

Why are you involved with this/these organization(s)? How do they add to your experience at UVA?

When I came to college, I was lucky that I found organizations that let me grow and help me find what I am passionate about.  My faith has really been a key aspect of who I am.  I am really thankful that I have been able to create so many different types of memories here on Grounds. My involvement has really challenged me to grow and has really taught me how to find joy in the little things in life.  

What is your favorite thing to do during your free time?

Go on spontaneous adventures, stay up and have life conversations in the middle of the night, bake and cook, make pancakes.

What are you most looking forward to this Winter Break?

Filming on game days and going home and seeing my parents, sister, and my dogs.

Rapid Fire Questions

Favorite show? Suits

Scott Stadium or JPJ? JPJ

Favorite color? Blue

Favorite movie? The Pursuit of Happiness, Meet the Robinsons

Dream vacations spot? Santorini, Greece

Favorite Quote? “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious…and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

Student-athlete at the University of Virginia, that loves journalism!