The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

If you’re anything like me, I consistently struggle to find products that keep up with my preferred makeup style. These 5 products are my personal go-tos without fail.

1.) NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer– This product is a light, liquid moisturizer with some color to it. I personally use this product as a substitution for foundation. They have multiple different shade options for any skin color. It also has Vitamin C and SPF 30 included in it, and it is also oil and paraben free. Perfect product if you just want to even your skin-tone, without doing a full glam out, but also works for full glam as well!

2.) Tarte Maracujá Juicy Lip Plumping Gloss– This glossy lip product is perfect for any lip occasion. It can be dressed up or used as a casual hydrator. The product is featured in a varying color ranges from red, pink, and mauve base tints. Not only does this product give a glossy-shine finish, but it plumps the lips to give a little size boost. In my opinion, this product is one of the only lip products that has never really felt dry or sticky after using it, which is a feeling I tend to get from many loop products, especially plumpers.

3.) Telescopic Original Mascara– I have always struggled with finding mascaras that fit my personal preference. I prefer length over volume, but still with a little bit of volume. I have found that this mascara is my personal favorite, and has been for years now. This mascara has a thinner wand with smaller bristles to really increase the length of lashes. I typically pair this with the Loreal Lash Paradise Primer in order to get maximum length and volume, although it’s not necessary to have the primer for good length and volume. Another reason I prefer this mascara is because I think it’s not too heavy and doesn’t cause my lashes to fall after being curled, but this obviously depends on your lash type as well.

4.) Hoola Matte Powder Bronzer– This bronzer is powder-based and comes in 4 different shades. It is lightweight and gives a perfect glowy bronze when I feel a little paler or need to feel a little extra sun kissed. It tends to have more of a matte finish than a shiny one. However, if you prefer more of a cream-based bronzer, I would also recommend the Rare Beauty Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Stick, this bronzer blends extremely easily and is very light-weight.

5.) Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush– This blush was first made viral by TikTok, but still continues to be popular after several months. It comes in multiple shades with red, pink, and purple bases and matte or glowy finishes. One of my favorite parts about this blush is how easily it blends, but also how long it lasts. A small dime-sized dot goes a long way with this product and typically lasts me about a year or so with consistent use.

Lydia Watson is a nursing student at the University of Virginia. This is her first year with Her Campus and she is very excited to be apart of this organization! Outside of working with Her Campus, Lydia enjoys exercising, working with children, spending time with friends and family, and listening to lots of music! She is also a member of the Student Nursing Council at UVA!