10 Surprising Student Discounts in C’ville!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

1.  Sam’s Club(photo courtesy of pixabay.com)

Have you ever had a gathering you wished you could buy in bulk for? Sam’s Club is the perfect spot and is located next to Walmart off of Seminole Trail. If you show your student ID, you can get a discount on membership and savings on college-related products!

2.  J. Crew

(photo courtesy of pixabay.com)

Located at the Charlottesville Fashion Square mall, J. Crew offers 15% off of all full price items if you show your student ID!

3. Banana Republic

(photo courtesy of pexels.com)

An awesome store to hunt for your first business suit or for really cute business casual apparel, Banana Republic offers 15% off your full-priced purchase with a student ID! It is located at the  Barrack’s Road shopping center near Greenberry’s.

4. Subway

(photo courtesy of pexels.com)

I’m not sure this one will work at the Subway in Newcomb, but most Subways offer 10% off your order with a valid student ID.

5. Waffle House

(photo courtesy of pexels.com)

What is better than a midnight Waffle House run? A midnight Waffle House run that is 10% off thanks to your student ID! Enjoy!

6. Chipotle

(photo courtesy of pixabay.com)

Most Chipotles actually offer a free drink with purchase when you show your student ID! Try it out at the location on Barrack’s Road.

7. Amtrak(photo courtesy of pixabay.com)

If you’re already working on planning your Fall Break getaway, consider taking the train! You can get a Student Advantage Card from Amtrak to save 15% on fares!

8. Chick-fil-a

(photo courtesy of pixabay.com)

Similar to Chipotle, many locations will offer a free drink if you show your student ID!

9. FedEx(photo courtesy of pixabay.com)

If you use your student ID, you can save 30% on documents and 20% on shipping services! This can come in handy for those massive term papers and final projects looming around the corner. Check out the location on Barracks Road!

10. Alex & Ani(photo courtesy of pixabay.com)

Located in the Shops at Stonefield off of Emmet Street, Alex & Ani offers 10% off in-store full-price purchases with a valid student ID.