This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

I don’t know about you guys, but once I graduated high school, I began dreading entering a certain stage in life that is inevitable for several undergraduate students: the broke college student phase. When I say “broke” I don’t necessarily mean the stereotypical definition of having no money. Instead, I mean my parents aren’t paying for my food, clothes, shoes, toiletries, and miscellaneous purchases anymore. So many other college students are also in the same boat, and this encourages the urge to be more financially conservative. 

Being a “broke” college student may seem scary at first, but there are several retail outlets, streaming platforms, and food services that understand the struggle of the college grind. Listed below are 10 platforms and services that provide college students discounts:

#1 Adidas

Thanks to their partnership with UNiDAYS, Adidas will provide you with a 30% discount + free shipping if you create an account with your school email.

#2 Spotify

An individual subscription for Spotify Premium is typically $10.99 a month, but if you register with your university’s email, you can get this subscription for only $5.99 a month and a Hulu (with advertisements) subscription.

#3 Aeropostale

Aeropostale offers students a 15% off sitewide sale if they make an account through UNiDAYS.

#4 Dunkin’

If you show your student ID to a cashier at any participating location, you will be able to receive 10% off your order.

#5 YouTube

Students are able to get YouTube Premium subscriptions for only $7.99 a month in comparison to the individual $13.99 a month subscription.

Additionally, students can sign up for a YouTube Music Premium plan for only $5.49 a month

#6 Qdoba

When you show your college ID to a Qdoba worker, you will be given the option of choosing between a $5 burrito or a free drink.

#7 Paramount+

Students can get 25% off their Paramount+ annual or monthly plan

#8 American Eagle Outfitters

American Eagle provides up to 20% off in purchases

#9 Amazon Prime Video

Prime Student offers a 6-month free trial and only charges a $7.49 subscription per month after that.

#10 Amtrak

For students ages 17-24, Amtrak provides up to 15% off on tickets bought at least one day prior to departure