Wellness > Health

Where to Find the Best Face Masks for COVID-19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Winter is here and everyone should make sure they’re covered up for flu season. Check out some of these stylish and appropriate masks fit to prevent you from getting sick from going out in public. These masks are some of my favorites, they are of great quality, and are very affordable. You can get them in stores or order them online. 

Old Navy

The masks at Old Navy are my absolute favorite. One pack would cost you $12.50. They come in a variety of reusable 5-pack made out of 100% cotton cloth. They have an adjustable elastic ear strap. Each pack comes in so many colors and patterns but my favorite is the Warm Multicolor pack which consists of reds and nude colors. 

Kitsch

Kitsch reusable face masks come in 3 piece sets for $12.00 with neutral colors and unique designs. These masks are very comfortable and are made out of three 100% cotton layers with nylon ear straps. Some patterns included in the 3 piece sets are neutral tie-dye, solid beige, and microdot.

Nordstrom

These masks from Nordstrom Rack come in a set of 6 with a price of $12.00. They are on sale right now for 50% off from the original price of $24.00. They are made out of 100% cotton with 100% cotton lining and they come in black, white, grey/black sets, and a black/white set. One size fits most adults and the filters for the masks are replaceable. Not only will you be able to purchase these trendy masks but “for every package of masks purchased, Nordstrom will donate a mask to help protect kids and families in our communities.”

Undergraduate Economics major at the University of Texas at San Antonio. Writer for Hercampus magazine and member of the Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority.