What UTSA Students Are Thinking During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

It’s that time of year again- finals week is rearing its ugly head around the corner. Students are stressed, professors are secretly laughing, and good luck finding a spot to sit in the library. No matter how stressed out you get, or how many slight panic attacks you have thinking of all the chapters you have to read, just remember that we’re all on the same boat. We all know exactly how it feels to be drowning in multiple tests that need all your attention. Somehow, it’s comforting to know that other people are out there suffering with us. So here are a few thoughts that UTSA students are having during finals week to relieve a little bit of that stress you have built up.

“10% of the time I’m thinking positive things about how I can do this and just keep reminding myself that it’s almost over” – Cori Key

“I’d rather be fishin'”- Ian Stubblefield

“I miss sleeping” -Spencer Rau

“Pugs”-Vanessa Mussett

“What’s the lowest grade I can get on this exam to get an A/B in the class?”-Bailey Rae Bridler

“Why did Shonda Rhimes have to kill off McDreamy?!”-Ana Lazo

“Why didnt I pick an easier major?”-Madison Lansdale

“Did we learn this on a day I skipped?”-Kelly Renee Smith

“God I hope there’s a huge curve on this exam”-Patrick Morris

“Pretty much anything other than what I’m supposed to be studying”-Callie Haley

“Summer” -Ryan Salinas

Good Luck on finals, Roadrunners. May the odds be ever in your favor!

19 years old, Communications major minoring in French. I like long walks on the beach and cheese fries.
Socialite, blogger, perfectionist; suffering from fomo and currently attending the University of Texas at Austin. Advertising major and member of Zeta Tau Alpha fraternity.