What HC UTSA Is Listening To This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Do you like finding new music? Or do you just want to see what others are listening to? The members of Her Campus UTSA listen to a wide variety of music genres, and we want to show you what we are listening to this week!

Isabella: “I always have a near constant stream of Weezer, but lately I’ve been listening to a lot of daphne tunes, an Austin based indie band I hope to see this Saturday (check out ‘All My Life’ or ‘Austin, Notx’ by them!)”

Audrey: “I’ve been obsessed with an artist called Honne. Honne is the perfect mood for when you just need to chill out. Any song from him will do ”

Marina: Suit Up by Arrested Development

Kayla: “Terror Jr is my favorite right now and she just dropped a new album called “Unfortunately.”

Cassie: Lost My Mind by Dillon Francis and Alison Wonderland 

Victoria C: Karma by Lucky Daye

Gillian: RERUN by Quavo and Travis Scott

Autumn: “People like Lil Skies!”

Lauren: “I’ve had Longshot by Catfish and the Bottlemen on repeat! I saw them open up for Green Day in 2017, and they put on an amazing show!”

Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.