Style

These 5 Sweaters from Amazon Scream “Fall”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

It’s that time of year again when #SweaterWeather is trending on Instagram and the smell of a thousand PSL’s is in the air. I love shopping for that perfect, cozy sweater to wear on a particularly chilly day, and I know many of you do, too. That’s why I’ve put together a list of 5 must-have sweaters that cover all the latest fall trends! What are you waiting for? Let’s get shopping

Striped

Credit: Amazon

Stripes are one of the biggest trends this season, which is why I chose this beautiful, warm-toned sweater! 

Wear your heart on your sleeve. 

Credit Amazon

How adorable is this sweater? Now, you can figuratively and physically wear your heart on your sleeve!

Animal print

Credit: Amazon 

From ankle boots to printed denim, animal print is arguably the most widespread trend this season! That’s why I chose this simple yet chic sweater to give you the effect without breaking the bank.

Tie Front

Tie front tops have been huge ever since hot girl summer became a thing. Now that hot girl fall is in full swing, the trend has evolved into warmer alternatives, like this chic number. Throw it on over a pair of black skinny pants and booties and you’ve got yourself a fashion week-ready ensemble!  

Chunky & cozy

Credit: Amazon 

Who doesn’t love a chunky sweater? I chose this one because of the versatile color and how easy it is to throw it on and tackle the day. It’s everything I love in one $34 package! 

Lauren is a sophomore at UTSA majoring in Communications. You can find her searching the Internet for fashion and beauty news, binging the latest Netflix documentaries, or writing for her blog, Lifestyle on a Budget (www.lifestyleonabudget.com).
Chloe is currently a senior trying to figure out how she's going to be capable of functioning as a real adult in less than a year. When she's not currently dealing with this quarter life crisis you can find her at happy hour, watching movies she knows will make her cry (& forcing her fiance to watch them with her, becaue #love, obsessing over her December wedding, and just generally trying to relive freshman year with her friends because she knows the best years of her life are about to end.