Take Notes With Me!

Notes are no joke in college. They are the most important information you may need on a test or on a project. They contain random due dates your professor mentioned in class, or a fun doodle you drew. But who knew that notes were really deep?

TYPING NOTES

Depending on the class I am taking that semester, I like to either hand write my notes or type them on my laptop. If I am typing them I use Microsoft Notes.

I have the option to make different notebooks for each class. For my Foundation of Communication course I separate my lecture notes and book notes. To be even more extra, I’ve separated my documents into each month, so I can find specific notes for later reference.

I personally like typing my notes because it is faster and more convenient than carrying around 5 notebooks all the time.

WRITING NOTES

Like i said earlier, I don’t type my notes for all of my classes. For my Zoology and Algebra class I actually hand write my notes. Now this is where it’s more time-oriented.

COLOR, COLOR, COLOR!

I am that girl with 5 highlighters, 10 colored pens, and multiple pencils, pens and sticky notes all inside her pencil case. I just love colorful notes, ok?

REWRITE THEM

Sometimes my professor would talk so fast, It looked like a 5 year old wrote my notes. I have found that rewriting notes actually helped me remember more information. (Muscle memory is no joke)

USE MULTI-SUBJECT NOTEBOOKS

One notebook for multiple classes equals less things that you have to carry around in your backpack!

COMPARE NOTES

I like to compare my notes with my neighbor because sometimes I miss a few things the professor may have said.

HAPPY NOTE TAKING!