There is no better time to let your creative side show than when Halloween comes around. As costumes nowadays are ridiculously expensive, here are a few ideas that are cheap and easy to create. Most of these items you might even already have in your closet!

Elle Woods:

Wear a cute pink dress and pink everything. Elle can never go wrong with an all-pink outfit.

Trixie Tang:

A purple turtleneck, white skirt, and white booties are all you need to become Trixie. You’ll have everyone swooning over you just like Timmy Turner.

Tourist:

One of the easiest costumes to recreate. A tropical shirt tucked into jean shorts, a safari hat, a fanny pack, and some socks and sandals are the perfect fit for vacationing in.

Wednesday Addams:

For someone who wears black all year round, it only feels fit to wear black on Halloween as well. All Wednesday wears is a black dress with a white collar. Add a pair of cute black heels and put your hair in 2 braids to complete the look!

Tinker Bell:

Two things necessary to be the cutest fairy are wearing a green dress and some fairy wings. You can also never go wrong with a small pouch filled with glitter to recreate her pixie dust.

There are endless DIY costumes you can do with your favorite characters, movies, and shows. Stop paying an arm and a leg for a costume that will only be worn once, and get your creative juices flowing!

Howdy! I'm Cassie and currently a senior studying Environmental Science getting little sleep throughout the semester. I love spending time with my dog, taking naps when I have time, and hiking the beautiful outdoors:)