This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.
Crime Junkies with hosts Brit Prawat and Ashley Flowers

Crime Junkies is for those who cannot get enough of the true-crime category. The hosts examine actual crimes that have happened, everything from murders to disappearances to conspiracies. There is a new podcast posted every Monday, and there are already five seasons worth of content for you to begin your deep dive into the crime world. Highly recommend this podcast if you’re working out.

Unsolved Murders with hosts Carter Roy and Wenndy Mackenzie

Carter and Wenndy use storytelling to figure out what happened in the mysterious deaths of various people across the globe. This podcast series details gruesome deaths and analyzes the people involved to determine who they believe committed the crime. If you want to help in solving the cases, go ahead and listen to see if you can find something that others may have missed. Notable episode: Season 2 Episode 18 and 19 – Charles Sessums.

The Bible Podcast with host Tara-Leigh Cobbie

A goal of mine is to study/read the entire Bible, and this podcast goes through the Bible in chronological order. The episodes range from 5-10 minutes and give an in-depth analysis of the Lord’s word. There are three years’ worth of analysis, so if you want different variations, you have at least three. 

Get Sleepy: Sleep meditation and stories with host Tom Jones

If you have trouble falling asleep or have to create a million different scenarios in your head before you are able to fall asleep, this podcast is for you! The sleep meditations allow you to feel more in tune with your body and relax as you fall into a deep sleep. The sleep stories are good for those with racing minds, as it gives you something else to focus your thoughts on. For most effect use: take a nice bubble bath to relax your body and mind before bed.

Education major I run a mini food blog: https://www.instagram.com/tealfoodie/ Dog mom