mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The New Jonas Brothers Song is a “Cool” Way To Kick Off The Summer (Even Though It’s Spring)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Say hello to the official Summer 2019 anthem!

Are you feeling cool? The Jonas Brothers are, and you should join them.

Like I keep saying, 2019 is turning out to be a great year for nostalgia. The Jonas Brothers released a new song + video that is called Cool.

The video takes you back to the 1980s, and the catchy lyrics will have you singing along by the end of the video!

• Nick mentions a “red dress” in the song, is this a Burnin’ Up reference? Or a nod to Priyanka’s red wedding dress?
  • Joe also mentions Game of Thrones. (Shoutout Sophie Turner)
  • Kevin has an amazing guitar photo that made me gasp the first time I heard it!
  • The boys also dropped a mention to Post Malone which makes the music world come full circle again after he also mentioned them in Better Now.

I love this song, and I can see this song climbing the album charts just like Sucker did.

Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.