This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Streaming services, like Netflix, are admittedly a blessing. There are thousands of movies available at your fingertips (albeit at a sometimes steep price). Because loads of movies and shows are available, I don’t blame anyone for giving up on finding the right movie— especially when you’re trying to get in that creepy, bone-chilling, Halloween mood. I personally love— and I mean love— all things creepy, so I’ve seen a lot of horror movies. Here’s a list of some of the best bone-chilling movies on Netflix to prepare yourself for the night of All Hallows Eve. 

Veronica (If you don’t know Spanish, watch with closed captions if you’re really looking to be spooked)

Marianne (French show– also watch with closed captions, it is very worth it if you’re still looking to be spooked)

The Conjuring 

The Witch

Hush

Insidious

Stephanie

St. Agatha

Apostle 

The Haunting of Hill House (A show, not movie)

Carrie

The Last Exorcism

American Poltergeist 

Before I Wake

Emelie

HC Campus Correspondent I'm am majoring in English with a minor in Business Administration. I love reading and writing, the smell of books, rain, and coffee, collecting pins, and going to concerts!
Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.