National Margarita Day Specials Around UTSA

Happy National Margarita Day! It’s one of my favorite days of the year! I love margaritas, and I know a lot of people do. Sadly, (for me, not my bank account) I’m working all day, so I don’t get to really celebrate. So please, celebrate in honor of me.

Here are a few places around UTSA that are having specials today.

Chuy’s

I love going to Chuy’s, especially during their Happy Hour from 4-7pm. Did you know they have FREE Nacho Car that has queso, salsa, meat, and chips? It was the greatest discovery I found for the broke college student. They are offering $1 Floaters and $1 off Top-Shelf Skinny Rita's all day.

The Rustic

Apparently The Rustic is pouring their Don Julio Margarita into a five-foot glass? I suggest you go experience that. This special is from 5-11pm, so maybe I can swing by after I get off of work? A girl can dream.

Hopdoddy Burger Bar

Hopdoddy is serving $2 Little Larry’s (mini margaritas) and $5 classic margaritas. That’s a total deal, go take advantage of that.

As always, don’t drink and drive please! Spending $10 on an Uber ride is better than driving under the influence and ruining your life by harming someone else. Don’t be stupid, enjoy the holiday in a responsible way!