National Margarita Day Specials Around UTSA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Happy National Margarita Day! It’s one of my favorite days of the year! I love margaritas, and I know a lot of people do. Sadly, (for me, not my bank account) I’m working all day, so I don’t get to really celebrate. So please, celebrate in honor of me.

Here are a few places around UTSA that are having specials today.

Chuy’s

I love going to Chuy’s, especially during their Happy Hour from 4-7pm. Did you know they have FREE Nacho Car that has queso, salsa, meat, and chips? It was the greatest discovery I found for the broke college student. They are offering $1 Floaters and $1 off Top-Shelf Skinny Rita’s all day.

The Rustic

Apparently The Rustic is pouring their Don Julio Margarita into a five-foot glass? I suggest you go experience that. This special is from 5-11pm, so maybe I can swing by after I get off of work? A girl can dream.

Hopdoddy Burger Bar

Hopdoddy is serving $2 Little Larry’s (mini margaritas) and $5 classic margaritas. That’s a total deal, go take advantage of that.

As always, don’t drink and drive please! Spending $10 on an Uber ride is better than driving under the influence and ruining your life by harming someone else. Don’t be stupid, enjoy the holiday in a responsible way!

Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.