Makup On Vanity
Makup On Vanity
Anna Thetard / Her Campus
Style > Beauty

My Quick Makeup Routine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Throughout my years in college, I have gotten less and less sleep. This has caused me to develop some dark raccoon looking eye bags. I have also developed a bad habit of waking up thirty minutes before class (if I didn’t live on campus I would be screwed). The one good thing that came out of my horrible sleeping schedule is that I learned how to do my makeup quickly. It used to take me an hour and now it takes about twenty minutes. Keep reading to find out how I manage to get to class on time without looking like a zombie!

Skip Foundation

Since I’m always in a rush, I stick to the minimalistic makeup look. I skip foundation and go straight to concealer. I use the E.l.f 16 Hour Camo Concealer ($6). I love it because it lasts all day and doesn’t crease!

Set the Concealer 

I set my concealer with Airspun Face Powder ($6). It’s affordable and has a lot of product.

Fill in the Eyebrows

I fill in my brows with the E.l.f Wow Brow Gel ($4). Their brow gel is super helpful because it gives that full brow effect without taking the time to actually fill them in!

Bronzer— a must.

To bronze my face I use the Hoola bronzer from Benefit (the mini one because I’m a broke college student).

Mascara, please!

To top it off I use the Volumazing mascara from Revlon ($9).

Add some highlighter!

If I have time to spare I’ll put some highlight on. I use the Wet n Wild Highlighting Powder in the shade Golden Flower Crown ($6). Protip! Add highlight to the inner corner of your eyes to make you look more awake.

You too can fool the entire campus and pretend like you get enough sleep!

Austinite, iced coffee, and dogs!