This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

The happiest place on earth… umm DUHH you guessed it, it’s Disney World!!!

Disney World holds a special place in my heart because I have been going since I was a year old. My family and I have been a total of 14 times, but I promise we’re not freaks. Since I have been so many times, I know my Disney “things” and would love to share so you can be prepared for a Disney trip.

The main “thing” to know is the parks, Disney includes the parks: Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

Epcot: the park with the big golf ball (actually a space ride)

• Different countries with amazing restaurants in each of them

Hollywood Studios: the movie park dedicated to films such as Star Wars

• Home to the famous rollercoaster ride, Aerosmith’s Rock n’ Rollercoaster

Magic Kingdom: home of Cinderella’s Castle

• Amazing dessert shops and souvenir shops

Animal Kingdom: the legit jungle park with astounding animal exhibits

• Home to the famous Yeti ride, “Expedition Everest”

I could go on and on about every park, but the things I listed are what make each park unique.

I suggest to try and visit every park if you ever go. You cannot explore it all in one day.

The Disney parks make you feel like you can be a kid again without judgment. Yes… I am the biggest child when I am roaming the parks.  

So please, do me a favor and go shopping at the one of a kind Disney stores, watch the Disney shows, wear the Mickey ears, and be a kid.

Hi, I'm Natalie and am a junior at UTSA! Born and raised in San Antonio, I basically live at La Cantera mall. Catch me writing, reading or laughing too much!