I’m a “Sucker” For The New Jonas Brothers Song

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

I’ve had some time to absorb the new Jonas Brothers song, Sucker, and watch the music video a few times. First of all — WOW! Can we talk about the location of the music video? They filmed at a FREAKING CASTLE IN ENGLAND?!

True icons.

Also, I think including their wives (and fiancé) in the video was so sweet! Priyanka, Sophie, and Danielle are so awesome — and I can’t imagine what it’s like being with a Jonas Brother!

The beat of the song is super catchy, and I would totally be whistling along if I could actually whistle — but that’s a story for another day.

Now let’s talk lyrics. The JoBros sure know the right words to say, that’s for sure.

“We go together // better than birds of a feather, you and me”

“I am a sucker for all the subliminal things no one knows about you (About you), about you (About you)”

My HEART! Those three women are lucky — that’s for sure! I can definitely see this song climbing the radio charts. Let’s NOT let this song fade into the darkness like everyone did with Pom Poms — that song deserved better!

Get you a significant other who is a sucker for you, that’s for sure. Obviously not the Jonas Brothers, but you know what I mean.

Keep up the high standards, ladies. (and gentlemen, and our non-binary friends)

Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.