If UTSA Sororities Were Celebrities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

1. Kourtney Kardashian: Zeta Tau Alpha

Kourtney is easily everyone’s favorite Kardashian sister. She’s got super cool style, a great sense of humor, and she’s grounded and classy – just like the ladies of ZTA. Whether it’s norts and tall white ZTA socks or the latest trends, they always look cool. The majority of their sisters are known for their sassy and hilarious personalities, and are super social but know grades come first. That might be why they’re consistently #1 in grades! 

2. Jennifer Lawrence: Alpha Sigma Alpha

Alpha Sigs know when to get down to business and when to just get down – just like Jenn. Sometimes the hardest part of being an ASA or Jenn is knowing where to put all of your awards (Greek Week, Chapter of the Year, and well, everything else). When they’re not both trying to make space in their trophy closet, you can normally find them being goofy, having fun, and being perfectly comfortable in their own skin. Jenn is also a huge supporter of the Special Olympics (Alpha Sig’s national philanthropy), and volunteered for them a lot in her high school days. Plus, Jenn already looks really good in red, so it’s a no-brainer. 

3. Gigi Hadid: Phi Mu

Even before Gigi took the world by storm with her modeling career, everyone knew who she was. With her good looks, laid-back attitude, and ability to have fun, she’s the epitome of a Phi Mu lady. Just like Phi Mu’s sisterhood, Gigi has a huge girl squad that she can always count on (Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez, and Cara Delavigne). Plus, Gigi’s favorite color is pink and so is every Phi Mu’s (obviously).

4. Mindy Kaling: Sigma Kappa

If Mindy Kaling rushed a UTSA sorority, she would definitely be a Sigma Kappa. Mindy is smart, witty, sassy, confident, and downright hilarious – just like the ladies of Sigma Kappa. Mindy is also a HUGE ad active supporter of “Hilarity for Charity”, which raises money for Alzheimer’s research, which happens to be Sigma Kappa’s national philanthropy. Plus, we think she’d be totally cute throwing the dove. 

5. Nicki Minaj: Gamma Phi Beta

Nicki is known for her larger than life personality and attitude, and so are Gamma Phis. Gamma Phis are sassy, not afraid to speak their mind, and know how to get down.  Nicki would totally approve of Gamma Phi’s “Strong Women Wednesdays” since she’s such a huge supporter of women’s rights. Plus, since she’s best friends with Beyoncé, she could probably totally convince her to rush Gamma Phi. and who wouldn’t want both of them as sisters. 

6. Emma Stone: Alpha Omicron Pi

Emma Stone is sassy, genuine, quirky, and totally comfortable being herself. If that doesn’t sound like an AOPi, I don’t know what does. Emma’s roles have been diverse – just like the sisterhood of AOPi, and she’d probably make a bomb president (since she has the role of sorority girl down pat after the “House Bunny”). 

7. Bella Hadid: Alpha Delta Pi

Bellla and Gigi are sisters just like Phi Mu and ADPi are sister sororities. Bella may not be as well known as her older sister Gigi (at least at UTSA anyways), but her career has been blowing up recently (kind of like ADPi’s membership). We’re all expecting big things from these ladies!

All pictures: Google Images

Chloe is currently a senior trying to figure out how she's going to be capable of functioning as a real adult in less than a year. When she's not currently dealing with this quarter life crisis you can find her at happy hour, watching movies she knows will make her cry (& forcing her fiance to watch them with her, becaue #love, obsessing over her December wedding, and just generally trying to relive freshman year with her friends because she knows the best years of her life are about to end.
I'm 20. My bio is about as full as my bowl of queso. Traveling the world and pretending I'm good at photography are my passions. Texas ∞