The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

The 21st Century is the epitome of online shopping. The demand for easy access, easily shoppable items, no hassle, and a personal experience while shopping is what we all want and expect to get all in one place. No one wants to be bothered by multiple forms they have to fill out or different links to tap in order to just access one item that they’re curious about. At that point, people say, “forget about it,” move on, and continue scrolling. 

You scroll all day long on your phone, and are constantly bombarded with advertisements and products that you want to buy, but have you ever wondered if there was a way to also earn money while you shop? Or even better, earn money while your friends shop too!

Let’s “Spurse” it up!

Can you imagine if TikTok and Amazon had a baby? You would be able to shop while scrolling through social media and simply hit “BUY” when you saw something in a post or video that you liked and wanted for yourself.  Spurse is a brand new interactive shopping app that will allow you to be entertained through content such as photos and videos that are highly interactive from your friends or your favorite influencers. Now imagine if you saw a film on TV and saw a product in it that you thought was so cool that you wish you could immediately purchase it? Spurse allows you to do exactly this, and the platform already features over 30,000 brands and in-store retailers, and over 250,000,000 products. You can instantly shop from your favorite brands like Adidas, Nike, Dunkin’, Sephora, and more. These are items or products we purchase every day, from clothes to a cup of coffee.

Trends are constantly changing every single day, and products that are in demand are being dictated by people like you. Spurse allows creators and users to connect with friends and fans and get paid anytime they buy, online or in-store. Your friends can choose to share their cash rewards with you, just as you can choose to share yours with them.

be one of the first on the app!

You read that right, I said APP! Right now, Spurse is still in beta mode, and is soon going to be launched as an easily accessible social shopping app. Be one of the first to revolutionize the way everyone shops. How cool does that sound to say that you were one of the first to join the app? Join the waitlist HERE for the launching of the app and receive exclusive perks once it does. Join using THIS link and you can join as my friend in the app! You know we love shopping here, and it’s something we do every single day, so why not start earning money while you shop while also being entertained. It sounds like a win- win to me! 

Hey there! It's no doubt that a cup of iced coffee (or 3) and fun and stylish outfits make life a whole lot more fun since the coffee adds just a little extra excitement to the outfit picking process… or a little hyperness depending on how much caffeine you had! It's definitely no doubt that I love expressing myself through fashion and my daily outfits. It's a way I love to inspire others to be confident in how they want to present themselves each day. My love of coffee has definitely gotten me through to my junior year of college here at UTSA. I'm a Business Marketing Major, so connecting with other talented individuals is something I very much enjoy. Let's not forget the daily workout for our self-care time and a healthy meal to fuel our day! If you want to grab a cup of coffee (I'm probably already drinking mine) and stick around, I can't wait to connect with you more!