This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

We all know the “hot girl” aesthetic gracing social media feeds. Now, you can be her too.

• Wake up and take about 10 minutes to think about the day ahead and do little stretches to wake the mind and body up. 
  • Take your vitamins and drink them down with greens or juice to start the gut off right. I take women multivitamins, apple cider vinegar gummies, black elderberry gummies, birth control, and some allergy spray.
  • If you don’t already have one, purchase a face ice roller. I got mine from the brand Pur Botanicals from amazon (around $15 dollars). Take about 10 minutes to roll your face to help with inflammation and bloating. You can also use under-eye patches to help brighten your under eyes with vitamin c, so essentially hydration for your under eyes. A little self-care moment.
  • Eat a breakfast that will leave you full so that you feel energized enough to conquer the day.
  • Now it’s time to start the getting ready process. See how much you do before you actually start the day? Make sure to prioritize yourself. It’s about the consistent tiny self care habits you input into your everyday life, that’s where the magic is.
  • Make your bed
  • Brush your teeth, put deodorant on, preferably the aluminum-free brands like Native, put tinted moisturizer with SPF (Laura Maurier), or just some basic sunscreen, preferably plant-based, moisturizer, and whatever other face products you usually use!
  • Pick a cute outfit 
  • Go do something that makes you feel good like work out, make that money, or just get some vitamin D from the sun!
Hi! I'm Madi Smith! I'm a freshman, but with credits, I am a sophomore. I love to workout, meet new people, and make food!