Feature Hero Zodiac Spending Hero
Feature Hero Zodiac Spending Hero
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media

Here’s Your Horoscope for March 2022

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Aries

Starting on March 2nd, the new moon in Pisces is going to urge you to pay attention to the workings of your inner world. The highlights this month are spirituality and inner peace. If you comply, taking care of all aspects of your inner health, you will begin to see an increase in self-confidence. You will recognize your self-worth and become an untouchable being. Your energy at this time is unmatchable. Apart from this topic, this new moon may bring in some sort of financial abundance for some of you. 

Another thing that you are being urged to do at the beginning of March is to pursue a project or put yourself out there technologically. This is a good time to share your talents and abilities on an online social platform. There is a lot of success in this area this month. It will give you a form of validation. 

You will also be getting an itch to shift your relationships around a little bit. You want to surround yourself with people who are on your level. You are on this path of growth, but you might be surrounding yourself with people who aren’t growing, and this bothers you. Your ideal relationships will not slow your momentum down. 

On March 18, we have a Full Moon in the sign of Virgo. This is going to bring some sort of fulfillment in the area of your career. You might want to think about finishing some work, or a project during this time. Towards the end of March, try to deepen your commitment to a social cause, one that you are passionate about. There is success in that area, as well.

Taurus

There is a new moon in the sign of Pisces on March 2nd. During this time, you are going to want to set something into motion that will bring you success. This might have something to do with technology, a group of people, or it could even be that you are embarking on a new path. If you are tapped in spiritually, I see that you will be receiving an important download. If you are not, listen to your thoughts. You will be receiving a sign or vision that you are being urged to go after. This decision will impact others in a beneficial way. It could even help humanity. 

Starting on the 6th, you will be experiencing some success in your career. This will give you a master mentality. Like you are sure you know what you are doing. You could also receive a financial reward. Also during this time, if there is something you have been wanting to put out there for others to see, now is the time to do that. This will give you confidence and self-worth. 

On March 18, there is a Full Moon in Virgo, and this moon falls in your romance sector. There is new romantic energy and fulfillment heading your way. If you are in a relationship, you might experience sparks again, or it could be that you and your partner are in a good place. If you are single, it could be that you are entering a new romantic relationship, or your hope in romance is renewed. Either way, love is on its way. You can trust yourself.

Towards the end of March, you will be getting an impulse to release toxic energy. You will realize that you don’t want to betray yourself and your ideals in order to be loved. You are going to be following what you want. 

Gemini

On the 2nd of March, we have a new moon in the sign of Pisces which will fall in your career sector. Your professional world will be virtuous. The new moon is here to maximize your growth potential. You will be experiencing some sort of abundance that is tied to your career. Maybe you get offered a higher position, or a new job, or better pay. It’s also a good idea to show off your talents and abilities and tie them into your professional life because you might just inspire others in a way. 

On the 6th of March and onward, there is good energy surrounding something to do with the law. So maybe you’ve been trying to get a lawyer or other legal matters. Whatever the case, there is good legal energy for your sign. This is also a time to take charge of something you are passionate about. Maybe you’ve been thinking of creating a business or starting a new project. Whatever the case, this is a good time to get it done.

On the 17th of March, there is a full moon in the sign of Virgo which is going to affect your homelife sector. You might get approved for a mortgage, or you might be putting money into some big renovation. Remember that, if you invest money into a project with long-term effects, it’s not really a loss. If there is a loss happening during this time, it will not be a disappointing one. 

Towards the end of the month, some of you might encounter a romantic connection with someone you learn from. It might be a teacher, a mentor, or someone who expands your knowledge and expertise. This month might seem a little slow for you, but it is simply building momentum. You must learn and be willing to wait for rewards.

Cancer

Cancer, this month you are being called to branch out. There is a new moon happening on the 2nd in your 9th house of mental expansion. You might experience the power of this moon, your beliefs, and morals, or even broadcasting. During this time, you want to start a new project that you feel passionate about and put it out there. Market what you want to offer. 

On the 3rd of March, you will begin to feel empowered or confident in your romantic relationships, or any relationship nonetheless. Think back to a significant relationship from December 2021. This month, you may experience a shared sense of fulfillment in the relationship. You and your partner(s) will resolve an issue or dispute that will give you a sense of completion. Is there a toxic behavior you are exhibiting? This month, you will work things out and your relationship will be renewed.  There’s some “power couple” energy here. You might take the relationship to the next level. In summary, there are lots of celebrations in this sector. 

On the 18th, there is a full moon in the sign of Virgo which will mostly affect your communication sector. Contracts, agreements, decisions, or projects will be finalized. Others of you might be taking a trip, perhaps for business. It is also time to begin building your financial security. Your growth at this time is slow and steady as if to urge you to act slow and cautious with your investments. Don’t make risky expenses. Be patient. Your rewards are sure to come.

Leo

Good news, Leo. This month, your highlights are love and money. On the 2nd, there is a new moon in the sign of Pisces that will cause effects in your career. You might experience sudden career changes. There might even be the birth of a business idea. There are going to be certain significant opportunities that aid the strength of your revenue, so take advantage of them!

On the 6th, you might be falling in love! There is “commitment” energy. This love will make you feel youthful, and you might even feel some butterflies in your stomach. For those of you already in love, get prepared for the sparks to fly again. This month, admire who you fell for. Put them on a pedestal. Embrace each other’s differences. That will increase your attraction to one another. 

On March 18, there is a full moon in Virgo in your career and finances sector. There will be completed during this period. This moon will give you a sense of financial empowerment. If you have been looking for a job, this is really good news. 

Towards the end of the month, sometime around the 28, you will be committing to another person. There might be an engagement, a marriage, or if you are already married, you and your partner will experience “tests.” Don’t be alarmed. You are meant to face your fears about love at this time! You and your partner will get through your doubts and insecurities about love and vulnerability. This process will bring the rewards in the shape of a long-lasting relationship. Be responsible in your relationships. 

Virgo

This month will be focused on your relationships and partnerships above all else. On the 2nd of March, there is a new moon in Pisces that will expansively highlight your partnerships. This month is all about grand gestures. It could be a time of marriages, engagements, proposals, or moving in together. This could even be in terms of business partnerships. If you feel that you are in a good place in your relationship and with your partner, go ahead and take the next step. 

Starting on the 6th, you will be experiencing developments in your work and health sectors. You are fired up. You are getting your work and your projects done, and although help is all around you, you are finding satisfaction in completing these projects because you want to. On the other hand, you might start to feel like you are getting paid what you are worth. If you are single, there will be quick developments in connections when you meet someone. You are ambitious and confident, and this is working in your favor. In terms of health, feel confident in exploring alternative treatments. 

On the 18th, the full moon in your sign, Virgo, will affect your empowerment, creative self-expression, and love sectors of your life. This could also mean that for some of you, this is a great time to have a baby! On the creative side of the spectrum, there is a project you will be working on and releasing around this time that is connected to your identity which will be successful and will give you a bigger sense of confidence. 

It’s been fun and games until now, Virgo. At the end of the month, you want to get serious. You want to get real about your health and get the help you need if needed. Even a checkup will be good to stay on top of your wellbeing. You are making yourself healthier this month. Any health-related endeavors are not meant to be mortal this month. Your body is sending you a sign that you need to take your health seriously.

Libra

This month is focused on family, romance, and health for you, Libra. There is a lot to say regarding your health. At the beginning of the month, you might have some sort of falling out or experience arguments with your family or close friends. This could also be a current partner. Don’t be alarmed, as this is necessary to restore peace within this connection. This is meant to allow you to talk about nay elephants in the room and eliminate the problems. 

On the 2nd of March, there will be a new moon in the sign of Pisces that will mainly affect your work and career sectors. If you have actively been looking for a job and putting yourself out there career-wise, expect to see a lot of offers heading your way. With this moon’s power, you are expanding your potential and your growth. 

This is all leading to the 5th, very powerful conjunction between the sun and Jupiter which, with the influence of the new moon, may include hearing good news about job offers related to your dream line of work. Also on the 5th, have faith in your health. There might be a health issue that was made known to you recently that you need to take care of. And that care will be very effective in aiding your recuperation. 

On the 18th, we have a full moon in the sign of Virgo that will be connected to developments in your spiritual health. You might find that you need to take a step back and isolate yourself to heal from within. Others of you might find that you need to take care of a toxic pattern that is negatively affecting you. Take care of the problem, and you will feel better. 

At the end of the month, you want to confront the fears you have towards love and the idea of love. Maybe you make yourself unavailable because you’re afraid of dating again or moving to the next level. This could also be fears about parenthood and having children. Whatever the case, this is a great time to face and work through those fears. If this is about your creativity, you want to make use of your talents and abilities to take on a project that will be successful. 

Scorpio

On the 2nd of March, there will be a new moon in the sign of Pisces that will be affecting your romance and creative expression sectors of your life, Scorpio. This is a good time to conceive children, for some of you. This could also mean that there is an opportunity for new love to form. You want to have fun during this time, and keep the intention of meeting new people. The connections you form during this time will be important for there may be new beginnings connected to them. 

Around the 6th of March, there is positive domestic energy surrounding your sign. You are spending money on a family or real estate matter, and this will result to be very beneficial. If you have been looking to move out of your current home or move in with a partner, it’s time to develop and finalize your plans using this energy. On the other hand, you could be developing an online platform. Maybe you have been working on finishing a website, an online shop, or an online course. Whatever you are completing this month and sending out will be compensated with some sort of abundance. 

On the 18th, a full moon in Virgo will be in effect. This will rule your communication sector. A project you are sharing with others to see, most likely related to communication, will be extremely successful or at the very least, very empowering for you.  If you are married, this could be a time of accidents and arguments. Don’t fear. This is simply a time when you should be wary of the way you are confronting certain issues with your partner. The way you communicate is very important. 

Around the 28th, you will face some sort of long-term commitment. You are investing in something that will take some time to realize but will persevere in the long run. Maybe you are caring for a family member for some time. 

Sagittarius

This month is mostly focused on your family and real estate areas of your life, Sagittarius. Starting with the full moon in Pisces happening on the 2nd of March, you will be experiencing fast abundance in these areas. Also, if you have just started a new job, venture, or project, that will all be resolved very quickly making way for you to succeed. You will find that you will bear success quicker than that of the past few months. Everything’s coming together. 

On the 6th, your family life will be falling into a good place. These are good and happy times that will be enjoyed with your loved ones. Some of you will be receiving good news or perhaps even a gift in any form. Right now, making money is your motivation. There might be a decision that you need to make that will affect your money flow. Maybe you are deciding whether or not to leave an old job for a new one with better pay. You are taking charge of your money-making matters, and it is working in your favor.  In terms of love, communication is important. If you are single, you could be meeting someone new and hitting it off based on how you communicate with others. Your love life could also be advancing to the next level at this time. Sagittarius, if we were playing the game of life, you would be winning this month. 

On the 18th there is a full moon in Virgo. This moon will affect your career sector. The aspects I mentioned about your finances will be supported immensely during this month. There is so much room for financial fulfillment like receiving a raise or advancing in your career. 

Towards the end of the month, you will be overcoming fears related to a communications-related endeavor. You will develop a strategy that will aid your success. This is also a good time to communicate responsibly with yourself as well as with others. This is good energy that you are getting this month, Sagittarius. Make the most of it. 

Capricorn

The new moon happening in the sign of Pisces on March 2nd will be important for all the zodiac signs, but mostly for you. You want to use the power of this moon to the best of your ability. This moon will affect your education and what you learn, signing contracts, or marketing. If there is a creative endeavor you are chasing, the new moon is the perfect time to set it into development that will aid your growth and abundance. 

If you have been thinking of taking a short trip or vacation for business or for the fun of it, the beginning of the month is a good time to do it. On the 6th of March, you want to focus on your talents and abilities. Are you making the most of them? How are you using your talents? Maybe you will develop new monetizable abilities or techniques that are unique, and once you share them with the world, you will feel a sense of grand accomplishment and confidence. 

On the 18th of March, there will be a full moon in the sign of Virgo. This moon will affect the areas of communication and travel in your sign. Your identity might undergo significant clout or empowerment after achieving or completing a test, project, or license. You are also feeling a strong connection and draw towards different cultures or religions. Give in to your curiosity.

Towards the end of the month, you want to be strategic and careful with your expenses. What should you be spending your money on? At this time, try to focus on the bigger picture. You can sacrifice your $5 cappuccino if it means that you will quickly raise the money to spend on a long-term goal. Maybe paying the down payment for a home you’ve wanted to buy. Maybe you will buy a car or pay for a wedding. The expense you make will be big, but significant.

Aquarius

On the 2nd of March, there will be a new moon in Pisces. During this time, you will be succeeding in your finances and the money you earn. This moon is also connected to your talents and your value. You will be experiencing quick financial growth. This is a good time to ask for a raise or a promotion. You might have been wanting to start a side job or hustle. Maybe you have been wanting to launch a new product or start a new business. Whatever the case, there is great energy surrounding these factors. You will be getting a sense of self-confidence in the area of talents and abilities. 

Around the 6th of March, there might be some possibilities for new love. Someone new could be coming into your life at this time, and this is because the energy that you are exuding is very attractive. You are attracting others, or you could be the one attracted to a certain person. If this is the case, this is kind of a green light timeframe telling you to go for it, shoot your shot, if the circumstances seem favorable. If you are in a relationship, this will be a time when your confidence will increase. You feel that you are deserving of your partner. Disregarding love, this could also be a time where you will chase after the goals you want to achieve, and your efforts will be recognized by others.

On the 18th, there is a full moon in the sign of Virgo. This moon will bring forth income that will most likely not be from your workplace or paycheck. This money can be an inheritance or a grant. There is a lot of financial fulfillment related to your investments. Towards the end of the month, you might experience some issues that are meant to be dealt with in your home and family sector. There could be sudden arguments. This is also accident-prone as a result of you moving too quickly. Take a step back and be mindful of your choices. Other than that, this month could not get any better for you. You are truly blessed.

Pisces

Happy Birthday, Pisces. This month you are extra blessed and benefit from the powers of the new moon falling in your sign. This moon will bring expansive abundance and opportunities for personal growth. Your world is full of opportunities at this moment. It’s important to be optimistic that you can reach your goals. You are operating at a velocity where you might even overreach but in a good sense. Start thinking of ways to better yourself. How can you grow? What do you need to let go of to make way for bigger and better blessings?

Around the 6th of March, you are being pushed to heal. For those of you in relationships, you want to heal along with your partner. This could mean going on a retreat, seeking counseling, or simply talking about your issues and taking action to fix them. This healing seems to be going on behind the scenes. It should not be public. 

On the 18th, there will be a full moon in Virgo which will further optimize this healing energy. You are moving on from pain and misery to the brighter side of the picture. One thing you should be careful of is revealing secrets that are your own or those that others trusted you with. You might blurt it out in the heat of the moment or with the full intention of making it public. This could bring some issues into your life having to do with your connections. Just beware of that. On the bright side, at the end of the month, you will be overcoming fears that have to do with your self-worth and love. Don’t give in to your insecurities. You are capable of so much, and you must remind yourself that this month. 

Hi, I'm Karla! I am a first-generation sophomore at UTSA majoring in digital communications. I am striving for a degree in design and composition. My main objective in life is to become the best version of myself, so you can bet that I include all sorts of advice for my readers to do the same.