This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Her Campus UTSA had the amazing opportunity to participate in the Her Campus x Palmer’s Program, and we had so much fun participating! We took full advantage of this program and even hosted a sisterhood event featuring products from Palmer’s!

It was a great night, and it brought the members of HC UTSA even closer together. Our CC’s, Lauren and Mayra, also tried a few of the products from Palmer’s and gave us their honest reviews.

My experience using Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Firming Lotion has been amazing! I already love everything about coconut oil. I use it to cook, take off my makeup, and now I have found a lotion that has coconut oil in it — SCORE! The formula leaves my skin moisturized and smelling AMAZING! My skin has always been super sensitive, thanks to my terrible allergies that I’m finally growing out of now that I’m in my twenties.

When I put any product on my skin, I have to be conscious of what ingredients are in the products. The Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Firming Lotion is free of Harsh Chemicals, GMOs, Parabens, Sulfates, and Gluten. I’m attending a music festival this weekend, and I noticed how toned my legs looked after a few applications of the lotion. This product has literally become a staple in my everyday beauty routine — Thanks Palmer’s!

— HCXO, CC Lauren

I’ve damaged my hair so much from dyeing it throughout the years, it is dead beyond repair. I tried the Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack which consists of ingredients such as Vitamin E, Fair Trade Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Tahitian Monoi, Coconut Milk, Keratin and Silk Protein.

I accidentally fell asleep with the hair mask on, so I ended up doing an overnight treatment. The Deep Conditioning Protein Pack smells amazing, and it left my hair very soft. However, it did leave behind a weird oily residue that took a few days to wash out, I think that is the protective barrier that the protein pack has, and that is to be expected since the base is coconut oil. I don’t know if this product is right for me, but I am seriously interested in trying other coconut oil based products from Palmer’s, I love the scent!

— HCXO, CC Mayra

Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.
I think of myself as a pre-adult who never really left her emo phase, but I have better makeup skills and my hair isnt as damaged. I'm 21 years old with a passion for dogs, food, and weird Netflix documentaries. In an ideal world. I would live in a home out of the city and foster 1564856 dogs but for now, I'll stick to wanting to be a high school teacher.