This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Girl or guy, we all flirt with our eyes. There’s something about how the way someone looks at you with their eyes. There may be an advantage, however, to flirting with our eyes… would you like to know what that is?? I’ll go ahead and say it, I’m not big on hiding tips. One word: M A S C A R A.

I understand that nowadays most people like false lashes. What happens though if you’re flirting with your eyes and the glue gives out on the lashes? The person you are flirting with might laugh so to be on the safe side for flirting purposes, let’s talk mascara!

Remember Pilot Pete’s season with Madison Prewett? I remember everyone obsessing over her lashes and the best part was they were not fake! It was hard for some people to believe that she was using a mascara that cost less than $10 at Walmart. But believe it people, there are some good mascaras out there that actually make you more flirtatious.

I am going off of the many TikTok videos of the mascaras that girls post because quite frankly, that has been my whole FYP lately. It is hard to decipher between which mascaras we should buy or if we should use a primer on our lashes before applying the actual mascara. It’s a tough world out there, no joke! Anyway, here is a list of drugstore mascaras that TikTok has been revealing to me:

• L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara (talk about poppin lashes)!

• Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

• maybe it’s Maybelline, need I say more?

• L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara

• Buy the double pack with the primer!!!

• Maybelline Lash Stiletto Washable Mascara

• Yes, that is the one that Madison from the Bachelor used, you’re welcome

So, I realize I only listed L’Oréal and Maybelline mascaras, but those have been the talk of the town lately. It is not to put down any other brands but these 2 brands have been making quite the scene. Also, not to be biassed but I can vouch for the L’Oréal Voluminous mascara because that happens to be what I am using right now.

Alright, so remember with these mascaras on your lashes, batting your eyes at that cute person will surely get their attention.

Hi, I'm Natalie and am a junior at UTSA! Born and raised in San Antonio, I basically live at La Cantera mall. Catch me writing, reading or laughing too much!