This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

I’m not even joking when I say online school has made me need a ‘pick me up’ drink. Who would’ve thought that zoom university would require the most amount of caffeine? Not me, for sure! But here’s the real thought-provoking question…do we get that caffeine from Dunkin’ or Starbucks? I know we all prefer one or the other and I am not here to sway you from one to the other. I would just like to give y’all some insight into the delicious drinks each of these companies sells.

Flavor, that’s the key to any type of coffee drink unless you like straight-up black coffee which is totally fine. However, both companies offer amazing flavored drinks. When the fall season comes like now, for example, the flavors get sweeter and makes even a non-coffee drinker crave coffee. Dunkin’ Donuts is mostly known for donuts but let me tell you, they have some amazing coffees. Now, as for Starbucks, they are basically, to the world, the ‘coffee house.’

First, here is a list of just a few of the coffees Dunkin’ offers:

• Regular coffee (available in an iced form)

• With the regular coffee, you can tell Dunkin’ how many creams/sugars you prefer

• Americano (available in an iced form)

• Don’t like taking shots? Don’t worry the Americano doesn’t have those types of shots

• Signature Latte (available in an iced form)

• It’s not a regular latte it’s a cool latte because it has fun toppings and whipped cream

Now, here is a list of a few coffees at the famous Starbucks:

• Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino Blended Beverage

• Where are my chocolate fanatics at?? If there’s none then no worries, this is just one of the Frappuccino drinks offered at Starbiez

• Iced Starbucks Blonde Vanilla Latte

• Don’t like chocolate, then vanilla is here to save you with a couple of espresso shots

• Caffè Americano (available in an iced form)

• Need a plain old pick me up? This is your new friend who is there to wake you up

I know I only listed a few drinks from each amazing company but I just wanted to give you all examples of coffees from each. I did not even touch on the new fall-flavored spooky drinks but let me tell you, they’re out there! I hope at least one of these drinks wakes you all up for zoom university!

Hi, I'm Natalie and am a junior at UTSA! Born and raised in San Antonio, I basically live at La Cantera mall. Catch me writing, reading or laughing too much!