This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Anyone have a sweet tooth here? It’s Valentine’s season around here, which obviously means sweet treats. Well, I have something to tell you all that will add a little spice to your Valentine’s Day. But first, drive with me to Dunkin’ Donuts!

Okay, we made it here; let’s take a look at the menu. Dunkin’ is known for having Valentine’s themed menu every February. Their drinks and treats are always such a hit. In fact, one of the Valentine’s macchiatos from last year was brought back again this year because it was that good! That macchiato is known as the “Pink Velvet Macchiato.” The other macchiato that is up for loving this year is the “Mocha Macchiato.” Those two drinks sound amazing, right?? 

I have some good news, those two drinks, which are served iced by the way, have partners/bf’s/gf’s! They have a more exciting love life than me because they are paired with DONUTS. WOOO!! Dunkin’ took it further than the movie the Notebook with these two donuts. The perfect match for the Mocha Macchiato is the “Brownie Batter Donut.” For the lovely Pink Velvet Macchiato, there is the “Cupid’s Choice Donut.” The cute part of these donuts is that they are heart-shaped!

If you crave something more than just some Valentine-themed candy (not that there’s anything wrong with that), then head to Dunkin’. We love us some iced Macchiatos and heart-shaped donuts! Even if you all do not have a date this Valentine’s, then treat yourself to these sweet treats from Dunkin’ Donuts! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Hi, I'm Natalie and am a junior at UTSA! Born and raised in San Antonio, I basically live at La Cantera mall. Catch me writing, reading or laughing too much!