This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Age: 20 

Major: Business Management

Hometown: San Antonio Texas

Graduation Year: 2017

Relationship status: Single

Favorites

TV show: Cops

Song: Often – The Weeknd

Class: Statistics

Movie: Step Brothers

Thing to do: listen to music and play basketball

What are your hobbies/interests?

Working out and getting my personal training certificate, spending time with friends and working and making money

What are you involved in at UTSA?

I’m on the business school honor roll but other than that I’m not really involved in anything since work takes up the majority of my free time. 

Where do you work?

I work at the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort

What are your plans for the summer?

This summer I’m going to spend most of my time working and hanging out with friends with a couple family vacations mixed in and I’m planning to go to Destin Florida for my 21st birthday. 

Tell us one of your most embarrassing moments:

When I was 9 I was at Schlitterbahn with my family and I got separated from them on a ride with my friend. The 2 of us didn’t think much of it and wandered around the park having a great time when the police came and took the two of us out of line with a picture of me saying that the entire park was looking for me because my parents reported us missing. I thought I was having a great day with my buddy but instead I was causing a massive scene and had to be escorted by the police back to my parents. 

Favorite memory: 

Fishing with my grandfather when we go to Mississippi to see family. 

Who is your celebrity crush and why?

Jennifer Anniston cause she’s a babe 

Describe your perfect date:

Driving to the nearest beach, lake, or river and just spending the day with a nice girl in the sun floating on a raft. 

Turn-ons:

A girl with a sense of humor and a pretty smile

Turn-offs:

Laziness and complacency. I like when a girl works for what she wants in life. 

What do you think is your best feature?

My work ethic

Is there anything you would like to say to all of UTSA?

Va Spurs! 

19 years old, Communications major minoring in French. I like long walks on the beach and cheese fries.
Socialite, blogger, perfectionist; suffering from fomo and currently attending the University of Texas at Austin. Advertising major and member of Zeta Tau Alpha fraternity.