Concert Tours You Should Go See in 2020

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

If one of your 2020 resolutions is to go to more concerts, check out the list of 2020 concerts you won’t want to miss.

Billie Eilish

Eilish is heading out on an arena tour for her latest debut album When we all fall asleep, where do we go?, and after winning multiple Grammys, which included Artist of the Year, Eilish is the one artist that is on everyone’s bucket list to see live in concert.  Her North American leg of the tour is to kick off on March 9th throughout April 11th, and then she heads out to Europe and Latin America. 

Where to get tickets: Since most of Eilish’s arenas are sold out, you can check out StubHub and Ticketmaster for resale tickets.

Taylor Swift

Swift is taking her latest album Lover, not to arenas, but out to music festivals this year. She will be headlining most festivals that are abroad, but you can catch her at Lover Fest West in Los Angeles, CA and Lover Fest East in Foxborough, NE at the end of the summer. 

Where to get tickets: Check out Swift’s official website for locations and ticket information at TaylorSwift.com.

Harry Styles

Styles is going on the road for his recently released album Fine Line, which has been breaking records and breaking hearts. Fans from all across the world will have a chance to see the “Love On Tour” throughout this year. His North American leg of the tour will begin on June 26th and will come to a close early September before he heads out to Latin America. 

Where to get tickets: Check out tour dates and tickets at Ticketmaster

Justin Bieber

A tour that has been long overdue, Bieber is finally back. He has had his fans waiting almost four years to see him live. His album, Changes, was released Valentine’s Day this year and tickets have been selling out like never before. His North American tour is set to start on May 14th till September 26th, including openers Jaden Smith and Kehlani. 

Where to get tickets: Check out tour dates and tickets at Ticketmaster.

Camila Cabello

Cabello is bringing her Romance album to cities across the country and including some stops in Vancouver. This is her second released album as a solo artist that has been hitting the charts since the release. Cabello has been on the radar as a must-see for “The Romance Tour” that will kick off on July 29th throughout September 26th.

Maroon 5

The one group that will never die-out is heading out for the seventh concert tour this year. Maroon 5 has had multiple generations of fans that all want to experience their decades of iconic music live. The “2020 Tour” starts on May 30th and wraps up on September 17th, with special guests Megan Trainor and Leon Bridges across North America. 

Green Day, Weezer, & Fall Out Boy

These iconic names of music history will be playing in stadiums across the country. It is one night where we will get the chance to see all three bands live, which could be once in a lifetime. The tour begins on July 17th and will finish up on August 29th, so don’t miss what could be the concert tour of 2020.

Where to get tickets: Check out tour dates and tickets at Live Nation.

The Weeknd

Yet, to release his album, After Hours, The Weeknd’s current two singles have been roaring up some buzz about the anticipated concert tour that will start in early summer. Presale starts February 25th, and even before hearing this album, these tickets should be on everyone’s to-do list to buy.

Where to get tickets: Check out The Weeknd’s official website for tour dates and ticket presales at TheWeeknd.com

Halsey

Halsey’s Manic tour is one, fans can’t wait to join. Halsey’s known to give a raw and unforgettable night in honor of her released albums. The record, Manic has a mix of genres that have resonated with people from all over the world. She kicked off her European leg of the tour earlier this month and will continue across the globe until August 1st.

Be a good human, is what I say. I’m kinda weird, but kinda cool. I have dreams, and writing is my favorite one!