This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

As a woman attempting to live up to society’s expectations of “The Perfect Woman,” it f*cking sucks. From #SlimGirlTwitter, to #ThickGirlTwitter, to #BigBootyTwitter, to #ThickThighTwitter, to #TallGirlTwitter, to #ShortGirlTwitter, and even #FullLipTwitter, it sucks to be the opposite of every hashtag on Twitter that glorifies women for specific body features.    

As a person who is surrounded by people who are proud of their body types, it’s difficult to accept my body type which is not seen a lot in media.    

Self-love is great and as much as I love gassing up my friends by complimenting them, liking, retweeting, and quoting their selfies with the hashtags, it would be great to follow the self-love trends firsthand instead of always being there to retweet.    

All in all, everyone should love themselves. I believe that if we are trying to celebrate a self-love movement, we should be celebrating every body type and feature instead of pinpointing the features that women want men to find attractive about them. As women, we should celebrate each other and all of our beauty. Include everyone in the upcoming trends. 

#ChubbyGirlTwitter #SmallTittyTwitter  #LittleBootyTwitter  #NonCurvyGirlTwitter  #RealGirlTwitter