The opinions expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not reflect the views of Her Campus.
It’s a new semester and that means it’s time for a new playlist. I’m not too sure about everyone else, but I personally love a good new playlist each semester. These top 6 songs are a must to add to yours for this new semester. Hint:If you’re into indie and the, “feel good about your life” type of music, then keep reading.
- Energy by Tyla Jane: This has to be the first song you add because everything about it just screams manifestation vibes. It’s a feel good song that makes you radiate self love and confidence. If you’re on campus this semester, play this song after getting off the bus or out of your car, and just listen.
- Good Days by SZA: If you love SZA, then this song is most likely in your playlist already. Good days has something in it that just feels like everyday is going to be a good day. That’s something we need in college, especially the semester before summer.
- She Dances by Billie Martin: This song is slow and magical. It’s a feel good song that makes you want to slow dance in your room with neon lights on. I also think it would be a great study song to have in the background while reading or finishing assignments.
- Get Into It (Yuh) by Doja Cat: Okay, before playing this song, just have an open mind. This song is so funny to me but it really makes you get into a feel good, “I got this” mood. Especially when you’re walking on campus.
- Borderline by Tame Impala: Now this song is definitely a MUST to add to your playlist. It makes you want to move side to side. Most of Tame Impala songs are great to add to any playlist but this song especially.
- Way It Goes by Hippo Campus: You can never go wrong with a Hippo Campus song. That’s all I have to say about that.