Style

5 Fun Halloween Nail Art Tutorials on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Who doesn’t love Halloween? Between dressing up as someone else, watching spooky movies (Halloweentown for life!), and decorating your place, I can’t think of a better holiday to celebrate. Another thing that I love about Halloween is all the fun nail art tutorials that pop up on Instagram. Whether it’s creepy skeletons or eye-catching spider webs, they’ve got you covered!

Spooky Bat Nails by @devs_nails

Skeleton Nails by @maquillaje_nails22

Dripping Blood Nail Art by @nailcompanywholesale

Scarecrow Nails by @nailart_bygracie

Spider Web Nails by @nailsbycambria

Lauren is a sophomore at UTSA majoring in Communications. You can find her searching the Internet for fashion and beauty news, binging the latest Netflix documentaries, or writing for her blog, Lifestyle on a Budget (www.lifestyleonabudget.com).
Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.