This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

As all of us are likely stressed trying to get back into the groove of being on campus, try these fun drinks to make at home with your roommates or just by yourself for a night in! Either way, these 4 drinks are an easy and fun way to pretend we aren’t stressing about class assignments and upcoming exams.

1. Tequila Sunrise: One of my favorite drinks to order with an easy recipe is a tequila sunrise. All that’s needed is 1 1/2 ounces of tequila, 3/4 cup of orange juice, and 3/4 ounce of grenadine.
  2. Strawberry Margarita: The oh-so-classic margarita that no one can turn down. 1 pound of frozen strawberries, 3/4 cup of tequila, 1/2 cup of lime juice, 1/4 cup of cointreau, and 1/2 cup of honey will be just what you need for the perfect girls night in.
  3. Screwdriver: One of the easiest drinks to make that is impossible to ruin, with 2 ounces of vodka and 5 ounces of orange juice.
  4. Paloma: When looking to make a more tart drink, try a Paloma using 2 ounces of tequila, 2 ounces of grapefruit juice, 2 ounces of sparkling water, 1/2 ounce of lime juice, and 1/4 ounce of simple syrup. But first, make sure to rim your cup with coarse sea salt to make it a bit more fancy.

Each of these drinks are super fun and easy to make with your gal pals and easily adjusted for your own preference. As always, make sure you are drinking responsibly and staying hydrated!

Howdy! I'm Cassie and currently a senior studying Environmental Science getting little sleep throughout the semester. I love spending time with my dog, taking naps when I have time, and hiking the beautiful outdoors:)