3 YouTube Channels You Should Be Watching Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Now that the semester is over a lot of us have free time. If you are like me, you may find yourself stumbling over to youtube. Here are three of my favorite YouTube channels that will help you pass the time.

1. Dr. Mike
    If you don’t know who Dr. Mike is, he was named one of People’s Sexiest Doctors Alive. His channel has different videos ranging from reactions, medical shows, talking about COVID, and everything in between. I personally have learned tons of useful information from him. Plus, sometimes his adorable dog makes an appearance.
  2. Bailey Sarian
    If you don’t know Queen Bailey by now, go to YouTube and subscribe. On Mondays she blesses us with “Murder, Mystery, and Makeup” and on Saturdays she gifts us “Dark History.” She is very entertaining and you learn a lot about true crime and history from her videos. You also get to see the different makeup looks she puts together.
  3. Blogilates
    Cassey Ho has made it super easy for everyone (even college students) to get a workout routine and stick with it. Her videos feature workouts that you can do right in the comfort of your own home with little to no equipment needed.

Go subscribe and watch!

I'm Megan, I'm a Sophomore at UTSA studying Biology and a USAF veteran. Some of my interests include Netflix, fitness, traveling with my husband and kids, and volunteering. When I'm not focused on school I'm spending time with my husband, 3 boys, and our dogs. Follow me on instagram @shutup_mmmeggg