This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTM chapter.

Everyone’s favorite time of year is here and this means it is holiday parties, fall semester, hot coffee and hearty soup season. The Fall Her Campus Survival Kit has everything a girl could ever want or need this season to make life easier.

We have all the best products this year to help us get ready for all the holiday parties and formals. To finish off every great make up look BUXOM Cosmetics Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara can do it all. This Mascara is smudge and flake resistant, so it can stand up to your night out. This mascara is also ophthalmologist tested and delivers plump and full lashes for that flirty look.

For a fragrance that you can wear all day and all night try Katy Perry’s Indi Fragrance. This fragrance has notes such as oriental plum, whit cedar wood ,and vanilla tonka, so there is something for everyone to love in this fun fragrance.

Every great looks when your skin is glowing. For this we have L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk. This tanning lotion dries streak free and nourishes your skin with vitamin E all at the same time. This lotion will keep you tan all winter long and hydrate your skin keeping you healthy and glowing until the summer sun.

No Shave November is for the Boys so us girls need a luxurious shaving cream to keep our legs smooth all winter long for this we have Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner. This shave cream eliminates the need for lotion and the shea butter and soy protein hydrates your skin continuously for 24 hours, but personally I have found to work even longer. The Skintimate® 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner comes in two variants: Coconut Silk and Delicate Water Lily, both are so pleasant and provide a close and smooth shave which we all need during leggings season.

Now that we have everything we need to perfect our look we need something equally as good to take it all off and keep our skin healthy throughout the winter. This all-in-one makeup remover can. Handel even the toughest waterproof make up. The micellar water removes dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing. I think we can all agree that our faces defiantly deserve some pampering after all the make-up and winter conditions we endure.

If you haven’t heard about Sabre yet then listen up. This company makes incredible products to help keep all you ladies safe at all the holiday parties you go to or just your typical night out. The Personal Alarm with Key Ring attaches to any purse, handbag, or backpack and has a 120dB alarm audible up to 600ft away. It comes in two versions, pink version benefits National Breast Cancer Foundation ; red version benefits the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network.  It is so simple to use too, you just pull the pin out to sound the alarm and push the pen in to make it stop. Next there is a Personal Alarm with Clip and LED light it includes the same alarm system as well as ED flashlight with on, slow flash, & fast flash modes to ensure that you are visible in all light conditions all in a weather proof design. Lastly, Sabre has a Drink Test Kit which is user friendly drink test strips can test for GHB and Ketamine in alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Ladies these options to protect your safety are wonderful and helps to ensure that you have what you need at any time so that you can enjoy that party worry free.

While making all the costumes and decorations you will need throughout the holiday season we have Krazy Glue to help us get all of it just right. These single use tube are quick and easy to use. Krazy Glue can fix anything from wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl & ceramics

Every girl loves a good snack and our survival kit includes Garden of Life snack bars. They have 4 flavors which ensures there is something for everyone to love as well as being gluten free and contain only 8-10 simple ingredients. Chocolate Coconut, Blueberry, Chocolate Sea Salt and Maple Sea Salt bars will surly satisfy any craving and since they have 12 grams of protein it’s a healthier option than some of the other temptations around the holiday season. What’s not to love right?

Lastly, we have the easiest way to get all those wonder fall scents with ease. Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Plugs + Wallflowers Fragrance Refills system is our favorite way to fill our rooms up with our favorite seasonal scents. There are 60 scents to choose from so go ahead and grab a few.

Bath & Body Works recently launched Scent Switching Wallflowers Duo Plugs, which allows you to automatically alternate fragrances approximately every two days to prevent fragrance fatigue. How wonderful will it be to come home from work or school and be greeted by a wonderful scent to enjoy as you wind down from your day and turn on a good holiday movie and snuggle up in a blanket.

Hi I'm Allie, I'm from Alabama. I am a Animal science-Veterinary science major. I have ridden horses for 14 years and competed for 6. I love cooking and baking for everyone! Mac and cheese is my biggest weakness.
I am a pre-vet major who loves to laugh (especially at myself), drink coffee, and spend time with my dog, Cora. I moved from Massachusetts to Tennessee to attend college at UTM and compete for their division 1 rifle team.