6 Things My Future Little Should Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTM chapter.

Dear future little,

I just wanted to let you know a few little things before you got put into my crazy family, but before I start, the main thing I want you to know is how much I already love you.

1. I will always be here whenever you need to cry it out.

I don’t care how cliché that may sound; I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I know how hard college can be on top of life itself, and I am here to help you through that. I may not be the best at giving advice, but I am always here to listen.

2. I will never be too busy to be there for you.

I’m not saying that my life may not be hectic at times, but I promise if you need me, I will always be down for a chat. Call me up or come over, because I will always have an open slot on my schedule for little time.

3. Heads up: I’m a little crazy.

Not in a bad way, just a fun way! I promise to fill your life full of laughter and smiles to make sure you don’t have a boring moment with me as your Big Sister.

4. Any kind of outings that involve food and Little time…count me in.

You will quickly learn that I like to eat just about as much as I like to sleep!

5. I will spoil you rotten.

I really enjoy giving gifts. Some of them may not be the best because I am not very crafty, but A for effort, right? Craft nights in the future, maybe?

6. I will always be your Big.

No matter how far life pulls us apart once I graduate, I promise that I will only be a text away if you need some Big time.  

A little sister is the biggest part, in my opinion, of being in a sorority. I can’t wait to be your big sister and help you out with your journey through college.

Love you lots little one,

Your future big

Photo source: https://www.pexels.com/photo/two-women-sitting-near-green-tree-during-su…

Cheyenne Johnson is a sophomore at the University of Tennessee at Martin and she is currently studying Agricultural Communications. Cheyenne comes to Martin from the small town of Scotts Hill that is located in West TN. She discovered she loved Martin once she had the chance to participate in the Tennessee Governors School of the Agricultural Sciences She is a sister of Sigma Alpha and is serving as the chapter Secretary. She is also a part of collegiate FFA as well as other organizations on campus. She is extremely excited to start this new journey with Her Campus at UTM.